PDA

View Full Version : Sold iBook G4 12" Laptop

ami_junki
15th January 2015, 00:52
I have been using this laptop for a number of years and it has been a real workhorse, it comes with a second keyboard which is US layout if you don`t want to use the Japanese keyboard and charger. It has a 60gb hard drive, 1.25 gb ram and a 1.2ghz G4, it is the 12" model and is fully functioning with a clear screen. It has Mac OS 10.4 installed but I can wipe it off the buyer desires, it will run Leopard but it might be a little slow.

I am looking for 40.00 O.N.O plus shipping.

portarinos
15th January 2015, 08:33
I remember this being put on sale in the past! I'm interested as long as we can work out a final price that will include shipping to Greece. Details in PM.

ami_junki
15th January 2015, 14:33
PM responded, cheapest shipping is via surface for 20.00, so 60.00 including shipping to Greece.

portarinos
15th January 2015, 16:10
PM received, thanks! Can i also have some more details about the overall condition & specs such as:
- exact model (A1054/M9623LL/A maybe?)
- any known issues
- battery condition
- airport/wi-fi
- visual condition (cracks, blemishes etc.)
- cd/dvd-rom drive (combo/super)

Thanks again!

ami_junki
15th January 2015, 17:00
Hi, the model is M9623LL, there have been no noticeable issues with the computer, the battery life is between 2-4 hours, the laptop comes with airport and has no problems with wifi connections, it comes with a cd-r and dvd reader, there are no cracks but the rubber feet from the bottom are missing, there is general wear and tear from use over the years.

Hope that helps! :)

PM received, thanks! Can i also have some more details about the overall condition & specs such as:
- exact model (A1054/M9623LL/A maybe?)
- any known issues
- battery condition
- airport/wi-fi
- visual condition (cracks, blemishes etc.)
- cd/dvd-rom drive (combo/super)

Thanks again!

portarinos
21st January 2015, 18:36
Forgot to update the thread. Paid for this machine 2 days ago so it can be considered "sold".

ami_junki
21st January 2015, 23:08
Sorry I forgot as well, payment received and the laptop was shipped yesterday, you should expect it around March :) Thank you for the easy sale!