Found The Amiga Bookazine. If anyone located in the UK could help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
As per title! I happened to spend the Xmas vacation in London until the 5th of January but unfortunately no sign of the Amiga Bookazine no matter what i did. It seems that there was a delay in distribution so now i'm back in Greece and it seems i can't order a copy online cause they are out of print. The digital version is out of the question cause, even though i have all the issues up to 120 so no new material anyway i hear you say, this dedicated issue would be part of my collection. Can anyone help and grab a copy for me? I shall pay through paypal (gift) so no hassle about that. Just buy (if you find any) and post. Simple as that! :D

Ill have a look at my local shop will be passing that way tomorrow, they did have a few when I picked mine up last week so hopefully they'll have some left ;)

Great, thanks so much!!! Could you please let me know about the total cost and PM me your Paypal address?

No problem man! DonAmiga just did it. I really, really appreciate that you took the time to find one for me anyway!

One on ebay at over twice the retail price BIN. God damn people like that get my blood boiling.

Where was it found FS incidentally? I'm quite interested in one myself but my options are a bit limited. Is this newsagents / WHSmith kind of thing or is it more of a book shop thing (Waterstones etc.)?

Last edited:
Where was it found FS incidentally? I'm quite interested in one myself but my options are a bit limited. Is this newsagents / WHSmith kind of thing or is it more of a book shop thing (Waterstones etc.)?

Whsmith is where I got it ;)

I don't suppose you could get me one too and send it abroad ? :) Will of course pay for all via paypal with GIFT to save on fees.

I regret leaving the UK before this one was printed! and all of these greedy eBay resellers want twice as much as they've paid for it!

Just back from the post office its on its way hopefully you get it soon :)
pbook001_10_43.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom