AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   1
Country
USA
Region
Tacoma, WA
I have a couple Atari 520ST computers for sale. Excellent shape and in working condition. 512K and TOS 1.04. Mouse and PS included. $150 each Without Mouse and Power Supply $100.

Attachments

• Atari ST computers 2.jpg
    Atari ST computers 2.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 0
  • Atari ST computers.jpg
    Atari ST computers.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello friend, what is the specification of this model, do not know but I'm very curious to have one of these here in Brazil there was no entry of this line, the cost would be too high?

I would love these, if you were a little closer - postage would be a killer. :)

On another subject.... wasn't T J Laser a fictional tv program in Robocop?

Re: ST 520s for sale

Re: ST 520s for sale

I am interested in buying one of your STs. Just wondering if it would come with a working mouse and the power supply as well? And how much would shipping be to Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada? Thanks for your reply!!:D

@TjLaZer. Can you please update this thread regarding the interest shown to date. Did all members prior to pkillo retracted their interest?

Sorry been very busy working two jobs and raising a child on my own.

The computers do not come with a PS, so that might be a problem. I'll see if I can dig up a spare PS, I think one of them is dead though. I will also post some pics of the units themselves.

Bump. Pics added and prices updated.

I have a couple Atari 520ST computers for sale. Excellent shape and in working condition. 512K and TOS 1.04. Mouse and PS included. $150 each Without Mouse and Power Supply $100.
yes I would like the atari 520st with power supply,TOS 1.04 mouse and ps
for $150.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom