Vabis

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Iowa
I have two Amiga 500 for sale

1. Amiga 500, Just a plain one with the exception that it has a 512 kb chip memory expansion (total chip 1 mb ) asking 25 GBP
Amiga500bil.jpg

2. Amiga 500, With orginal box that has seen better days I guess xP, and with PSU and also with a 512 kb chip memory expansion (total chip 1 mb ) asking 40 GBP
Amiga5001.jpg Amiga5003.jpg

+ Postage and paypal fees

Last edited:
I am interested in the second Amiga 500. But I have one question to ask and condition need to be met in order for this work out and I will buy it from. Here are the conditions:

1) It is a PAL Amiga 500
2) The kickstart is 1.3
3) When the filter turns off due to mono sound I want the power LED to turn off and not dim
4) You ship international

Thanks in advance. These conditions are met and I will buy it immediately and pay for it immediately.

That is ok! He tested it for me and the power LED does indeed turn off so I am super happy :D I am really happy actually :) I am going to run my Amiga 500 as the main Amiga system. He sold one for me already the one that comes with the box. I am going to order ACA 500 and I am going to order the accelerator for the ACA 500. I also am going to order http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1078 MAS Player Evolution (MP3 Decoder).

I am super excited :D In the future I will order the USB Sub if I find it and finally I can chat with wookiechat or IRC client in the actual Amiga 500 computer and listen to the MP3 on the Amiga 500 and play my classical games directly on the A500 for the full experience :)

I am excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom