Blogger
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Hey guys,

I am sure my fellow Australian Amigans will know by now that there is pretty much no one down under doing Amiga repairs. Nathan (Amigamaniac) has thrown in the towel, as has Paul (Amisynth) and Anthony Hoffman (NZ) is in the Antarctic until late November.

However, I have some good news! Warren of C64 Repair Service is now branching into Amiga repairs.

I have used Warren personally on two occasions recently and have found him to offer excellent service at very reasonable price. Warren has almost 20 years experience in electronic repairs and has all required technical data on the different Amiga models.

Warren will be posting about his new Amiga repairs service, however he is interested in how much demand there is for this service presently.

If you have any Amiga hardware you need repaired, or recapped, please speak up as we need to support Warren so he can continue to offer his great service to us aussies.

Now, I'm off to box up three A2000 motherboards I want to see running again...

Might be interested too.... As soon as I'm back in QLD... And if he does ceramic recaps, etc.

Hey guys. Warren has now registered with Amibay so when his account is approved he will be taking over this thread. He will answer any questions and organise any repairs etc you may require.

Last edited:
Hi

I recently had my A3000 and A4000 mobos refurbished by A.Hoffman from NZ but I'm sure I will have few others to be looked at...

Marcin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warren is based in NSW. His Amibay account has not yet been activated/approved so he has asked me to add a link to his website for anyone wanting to contact him about organising repairs etc.

LINK - http://www.commodore64collection.com/index.html

Just send me a message from my web site i hope you don't mine the wait for repair

- - - Updated - - -

Just send me a message from my web site i hope you don't mine the wait for repair look at Jameson post for my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom