Sold Ultimate Super Gameboy & Everdrive Bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyongyang

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
Ultimate Super GameBoy & Everdrive Bundle

This is a set comprising of a fully boxed, near mint Super Gameboy 2, a loose Super Gameboy 1, a GameBoy Everdrive with SD Card and an excellent condition (could class as near-mint I guess) official Super Gameboy commander control pad. Everything is tested and working 100%. Boxed, aside from the loose Super Gameboy 1. Not much more to add really, this is basically everything you need apart from a console to plug it all in to! No splits. Sold as a bundle.

Asking €170 shipped to the UK/EIRE. €180 shipped to the EU Union. Outside the EU and RoW please ask.

LYObAkW.jpg

H1B5uEO.jpg

qpZEbME.jpg

Z3D9vXI.jpg

Shipping:

This item weighs 0.6kg according to my SAGA digital postal scales. I will only ship this item signed, tracked and insured. Recently people have been claiming items haven't arrived if I've sent them by cheaper, normal post. I then end up losing out in the PayPal claim and have lost both the item for sale and the monies involved. I won't send by normal post any more due to this scam a small minority appear to be playing (on eBay). Especially so for items of significant value, sorry. I am sure though you would rather your item arrive safe and sound than risk it anyway. I know I would.

If you don't see your country listed for shipping to, please ask and I will do my best to get you a quote. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi there. Yep no worries, paypal is fine. Gift or pay the fee thingy if sending it normally. Can we take it to PM? Apologies I'm not entirely familiar with the process before taking it to PM now.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom