Frederic_Freakazoid

Lazy Gamer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Wisconsin
Got my mini xum1541 and hoping to go through and archive some C64 stuff and test originals. I'll post originals as I find they at least boot.

Sold to Sardine Commodore SX-64 that needs some TLC (some old Pictures Here). The sound doesn't work but when I connect a koala pad the light pen seems to be fine? (we swapped out the SID chip many years ago and may have been improperly heat sinked) Also the keyboard is mostly unresponsive. A chunk of the keyboard casing is broken off but doesn't look too bad if it's glued back into place (currently off but I can reglue it). I will reverify that it works but it has never let me down for testing cartridges and loading floppies.
$50 + shipping, shipping to US preferred.

Sold to frodegh Koala Pad (Vic 20 Packaging) - The main pen-area plastic is all crinkly-looking but it still works, comes with Dancing Bear for Vic 20, and Paint for C64, comes in original box.
$20 + shipping

Sold to dean7878 2 C64 NTSC Breadbin Units (inaccurrately originally listed as 3) - Recently verified these are not working, both turn on but don't display anything but a black or blue screen. PLA chip is suspect but I have no way to be sure. I have to fetch the keyboard for one and know for a fact it is missing keys. I might be able to include power supplies but they are untested. They are in varying state of yellowing.
$10 each + shipping.

Sold to dean7878 1 Breadbin motherboard (originally listed with the 2 computers above, in pic above) - semi-mangled keyboard connector, no fuse, tried putting a fuse in and unit did not power on.
$5 + shipping

Sold to Seagull Magic Voice Cartridge - Not sure if this thing even works... maybe I can test if I find my Gorf cartridge...
$5 + shipping Can't find at the moment.. I had it before we moved a few months back.. will keep looking found it! Phew!

Sold To dean7878 3 C64C's NTSC - I believe they all work, but one has an unresponsive (breadbin color) keyboard, another is missing a key plus has a few breadbin keys. No power supplies included. One was looking pretty nice after I cleaned it up but per my photo notes the shielding inside is very rusted and power switch is a bit gummy feeling.
$20 each + shipping.

Sold to DutchinUSA XA1541V2 -
​Haven't used in a while due to hardware incompatibility, no way to test at the moment
$10

Sold to DutchinUSA Blue Chip Floppy Drive - at the moment untested, seems it didn't work last I tried it, I do have the power supply.
$10 + shipping

More To come later.

Last edited:
Interested in the SX-64 pending shipping questions and if nobody from the US is interested. :)

Last edited:
Interested in the koala pad.

Edit: I have no choice, really..

k-tiger-finished-x2.gif

Last edited:
interested in SX-64 depending on how much to UK (cowers in the corner)

Interested in the 3 C64 NTSC breadbin units and the 3 C64C NTSC units.

Working on replying to PMs and gathering pics and whatnot between chasing a little girl around and yesterday's Valentine's day stuff so apologies for any delays. Also adding my XA1541(?) adapter thingy as all my current hardware won't allow me to use it.

Interested in SX64 and the C64c in the middle. Please quote shipping to Mexico, I also have a US address (Texas) as an option... Thanks!

dean7878's stuff has been sent, still have to put together Seagull's package, SX-64 has been found to produce sound albeit very faintly with the volume turned all the way up, SID chip is still suspect

Seagull's package is on the way. 2 down, 3 more packages to go.. then if I figure out more stuff to add here I'll put it on this weekend. :) So far everything is accounted for pending finalizing some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom