darkxavier

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Worcestershire
UltraSatan, working perfectly bought a few years ago, hardly used.

rsz_dsc_0161[1].jpgrsz_dsc_0162[1].jpg
£55 delivered within UK

Last edited:
Hi!

I could be interested, i have an Atari STE with 4mb and nothing but floppy disk for now :)

I'm also a recent new user in Atari Computers, so please bear with me if i ask something obvious...

It uses a 5volt dc power source? how much amps?

It connects to the back of Atari STE, i suppose, does it works like an HD or like a big floppy disk?
Does it supports disk images? or only files, like an HD?

If i see it well, does it supports 2 SD cards? what is maximum capacity allowed? does it supports microsdhc with adapter?

How much would it be with shipping to spain? my postal address is 15570

Thanks!

Hi HTDreams,

Ultra Satans are probably the best thing to happen to the Atari ST/STe and you will get a LOT use from it. However, some Atari Stes were released with a faulty DMA chip which causes constant data corruption on the SDCard. I have four Atari STes and all but one had this faulty DMA chip installed.

Please check your DMA chip as you may need to change it in order to use the Ultra Satan. They can be purchased from several places (I am sure several members of Amibay would have one to sell you).

All the best and good luck with your sale darkxavier.

Last edited:
Hi!

@Jameson: Thanks for the info! my Atari was bought from myretroworld user here in amibay, and it works like a charm, with good DMA chip :) (https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...sion-(GOOD-DMA-CHIP)-mouse-joystick-software)

@darkxavier: i've checked a little bit about ultrasatan and satandisk, so now you have a buyer :) pm for payment details in course...

Edit:

A wild payment appears!
HtDreams uses Paypal!
It's super effective!

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in this, or any other hard drive solution for the Atari STE/Mega/Mega STE.
Cheaper solutions are rarer than hen's teeth with gold fillings in Australia.:(

Item has now been sold to htdreams and has just been posted out to him :)

Ultrasatan arrived on monday morning, very fast delivery, and everything is perfect :-D

It looks a really nice device, and i can't wait to get it working on my STE (very busy at the moment, will have to wait till the weekend :-( )

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom