Sold Large Gamecube Collection, Console + 11 Games (full setup!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Selling my Gamecube collection as I've not used it really at all since buying!

Included is the Console which is boxed, PSU (official), 1 pad (unofficial), AV leads (official), some kind of adapter cable (GBA link cable?), Memory card & 11 Games as follows:

(Boxed)

Metroid Prime
Sonic Heroes
Super Mario Sunshine (no manual)
Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow
Star Wars Clone Wars
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Enter the Matrix
Medal of Honor Frontline

(Unboxed)

Freedom Fighters
Time Splitters 2

(Note these are kept in an empty GC Game Case which was once Fifa)

Some other paperwork and plastic bags are included.

Note the Box has some wear/marks and the console/controller could do with a clean.

The Games should all work but not guaranteed 100% as some have light/medium scratches.

Console is tested & working.

Thanks for looking, please look at the pics to see exactly what you are getting.

Asking price is £75 for the lot. Shipping is for the buyer or you can collect in person. No daydreamers that overseas shipping is cheap please, it's not and you should know that by now ;) Expect to pay £15-£20 in France/Belgium and £20+ Most EU countries and expect Greece/Italy/Eastern Europe and outside EU to be £35+

UK will be about £9 with UPS fully tracked & insured. I pack well :)

P1080597.jpgP1080598.jpgP1080604.jpgP1080600.jpgP1080601.jpgP1080599.jpgP1080602.jpgP1080603.jpg

Note listed elsewhere.

Last edited:
Star Wars Rogue Leader is brilliant on big projector screen as it like you are right in there! Freedom fighter is under rate game there with excellent AI! Timesplitter 2 is lots more fun when you have 4 people having big blast and so much fun! Medal of Honor Frontline feel like real war to know what feel like of being there with good story. Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow is stealth game where you have be careful not to make noise otherwise they will hear you!
Metroid Prime is like Turrican 3D and good fun.

I am sure someone will enjoy these games and if they want added another game to it that must be played would be Resident Evil 4! Much better than PS 2!

Yeah you're right about Rogue Leader I played on my Projector :)

You're not interested in this set as PX for your laptop are you?

You're not interested in this set as PX for your laptop are you? No, I already got Gamecube with 41 Games and playing F-Zero(Gamecube) or Star wars it on Projector is amazing. People should buy this setup and get yourself projector with stars wars or whatever game you fancy! Graphics of itself like Star wars or F zero show up really well even today if you know what I mean!

No worries mate, I really want your Laptop but don't have the spare cash right now!

Last drop to £60 + P&P - If no takers I'll eBay it.

Today only as I want some funds for a purchase I can let this set go for just £50 + P&P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom