Not open for further replies.

chucky

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Värmland
I might be able to get a batch of 10 (maybe more) Thin SIMM modules. 128MB 60ns that will fit Blizzard 1240/1260/BPPC produced.

But have to check interest as I need to order atleast 10 to be able to get them done.

SO.. I let this be up for a week to check the interest.

price? well. aprox 45euro each.

Edit:
Add pictures:
simm1.jpgsimm2.jpg

As you can see. a voltageregulator for +5V usage.

Will get an answer in the beginning of this week if possible to make more.

Last edited:
Interested in 2 Modules.

Can you make a photo of a module please?

Last edited:
Will check if they can produce more and IF they can do in 50ns. Will have answers on monday.
(and maybe photos of my modules I have in my machine that was produced for me some weeks ago)

Just curious, would it be possible to ask, if they can produce also 32 MB modules one sided and low profile? You know, for more air for hot chips located between SIMM slots on Cyberstorms MK2 and especially MK3 and PPC. And what would be the price.

Do they truly fit 100% or do they just fit enough because they're thin and you can barely close the trap door? From what I gather they need to be shorter Simms to fit completely.

Apparently there are 1260 with an angled socket, those will not fit.. but the 90degree one will fit. also in the SCSI controller.

do not have the numbers of size right now as the two I got left from the first batch is in use in my A1200T (and to open that sucker is some kind of work)

Hi Schuimpy, sorry, know this off topic but I have the same accelerator and was wondering where you got you trap door cover front??

Just curious, would it be possible to ask, if they can produce also 32 MB modules one sided and low profile? You know, for more air for hot chips located between SIMM slots on Cyberstorms MK2 and especially MK3 and PPC. And what would be the price.

would also be interested in that as I am thinking of looking for a cyberstorm board for my 4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom