Sold ZX Spectrum 48k + Bundle (inc spare 48k+!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1043   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi,

I'm selling my Spectrum 48k+, it's in excellent shape visually and works however some of the keys have stopped working which is common with these, you can buy new membranes so is an excellent candidate to refurbish in this way due to it's condition visually. The unit is very clean inside and out. Annoyingly one of the keys that does not work is the 'Enter' key so you will need to change the membrane before you can play any games. It boots every time with my DivIDE connected so I'm sure everything is fine otherwise.

The set comes complete with official PSU, Kempston Interface, Atari Joystick(untested), Ariel Lead, Audio Leads, Manual and 2 Boxed Games (Untested) I also have a cassette deck if needed but I'd have to dig it out of storage and it would possibly increase shipping charges.

Asking price is £40 + P&P for the lot. I'm also including a spare non working ZX 48k+ if you want this it's free, again it would possibly increase shipping costs so if not wanted I'll put it in the recycle area, it came from Justin's Cheletenham Geek fest donations and I was hoping the Membrane would work but it doesn't.

Please note International shipping is not cheap - here are some guides:

To save some time I've gathered some shipping quotes to various countries as follows:

Ireland/France/Belgium/Germany/Netherlands = £16.50 by UPS
Spain (requires Zip code)
Italy = £22 by UPS
Greece = £27 by UPS

Eastern European Countries are normally £25-£30, but I still need to quote individually.

The Computer and PSU alone weight 1.7kg so there's absolutely no way to send this safely by Airmail, just again to save time answering this question again and again.

Thanks for looking.

P1080618.jpgP1080611.jpgP1080612.jpgP1080613.jpgP1080614.jpgP1080615.jpgP1080616.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but shipping is more then the cost of the item, if you really want to pay it the best I can get it is about £55-£60 by FedEx Economy.

It's calculated on a mix of weight and size, but mostly on the dimensions, really I don't think it would make a significant difference.

@thread, the shipping costs above are for outside EU, it will be much more reasonable within UK and Europe.

Greece is approx £27 with UPS. (Fully tracked and insured)

To save some time I've gathered some shipping quotes to various countries as follows:

Ireland/France/Belgium/Germany/Netherlands = £16.50 by UPS
Spain (requires Zip code)
Italy = £22 by UPS

Eastern European Countries are normally £25-£30, but I still need to quote individually.

The Computer and PSU alone weight 1.7kg so there's absolutely no way to send this safely by Airmail, just again to save time answering this question again and again.

Last edited:
Now just £30 + P&P last drop before listing elsewhere.

Declaring interest Steve.
Zip code 31191 Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

PM you tonight.

Thanks for your interest, I think it will be about £20 with tracking number and insurance, I'll update later as I'm out for mothers day :)

Yes, I checked it's £20 for your Zip Code :)

(It's shipped by UPS, fully tracked and insured.) There is no cheaper method.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the info, mate. Sadly my wife has given a no-go to this, i will need to wait for a better chance if it comes.
Thus i shall withdrawn my interest. Sorry for all this disturbance Steve.

No problem.

@Thread - still fully available at £30 + P&P for the lot.

Shipping quote is in first post already ;)

£16.50 by UPS (fully tracked and insured to £20) It's about £1.50 more to add full insurance

Shipping quote is in first post already ;)

£16.50 by UPS (fully tracked and insured to £20) It's about £1.50 more to add full insurance

Ooeps, my bad thanks.. but I'll have to withdraw interest just bought a +3 in good condition.. Thanks for the quick reply..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom