PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Expert need please....

Amiga Forever
11th March 2015, 18:59
I have try to sort out my new Iphone 5S(which is unlocked meaning any network) and I went to itune & app store to put apple id and passwords. It kept saying Cannot connect to itune store even thought my WI FI is turn on....

I have check the google search but there so many links there as I am not sure which one is trusting one

davideo
11th March 2015, 19:00
I occasionally get that with our iPads at work. Normally trying again later works ok.

Glenn-S
11th March 2015, 19:04
My work I.T department have just told me about 15 mins ago that there is currently a worldwide outage with the app store. Just keep trying and it'll work eventually.

Amiga Forever
11th March 2015, 19:06
IF I want create new Apple ID and it wouldnt create it :(

I do have oringal Apple IP from my Ipad and I want on my new phone :)

- - - Updated - - -

My work I.T department have just told me about 15 mins ago that there is currently a worldwide outage with the app store. Just keep trying and it'll work eventually.

oh bummer :(

Going check my mini ipad :)

scrappysphinx
11th March 2015, 19:07
your original Apple ID will be fine but the App Store is down at the moment worldwide.

See here

https://www.apple.com/uk/support/systemstatus/

Amiga Forever
11th March 2015, 19:09
I check mini ipad and cant even get the files I want download and You all guys are right that is App store is down but for how long ?:unsure:

Amiga Forever
12th March 2015, 09:24
Already back up and Well done:cool:

Bryce
12th March 2015, 10:21
iOS 8.2 was released yesterday so the site was probably swamped with people downloading it. I had problems connecting most of yesterday too.

Bryce.