PDA

View Full Version : Atari ST TOS operating system chips

johnali3n
13th March 2015, 12:51
ATARI ST TOS ROM UPGRADES - ALL VERSIONS, ALL LANGUAGES AVAILABLE

Please select from the list below which TOS version and language you would like and let me know on checkout.

All Atari ROMS are supplied on 2x 32-PIN 27C1001 EPROMS. All tested before despatch.

PRICE: 15.00 + P&P
UK: 2.90
Europe: 3.90
Rest of the world: 5.90

ATARI 520 1040 STE AND MEGA STE COMPATIBLE ROMS UPGRADES AVAILABLE

v1.06 - Available in Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Italian, English-UK and English-USA
v1.62 - Available in Czech,Dutch, French, German, Swedish, English-UK and English-USA

v2.05 - Available in Dutch, Icelandic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, English-USA
v2.06 - Czech,Dutch, French, Russian, Swedish, German, German/Swiss, English-UK and English-USA
v2.62 - Czech

SuperTOS - English
DiskTOS v2.06 - English-USA
KaosTOS v1.4.3 - Czech, English and German

ATARI 520 1040 STFM, ST AND STF COMPATIBLE ROMS UPGRADES AVAILABLE

v1.0 - Available in Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, German/Swiss, English-UK and English-USA
v1.02 - Available in Czech, Dutch, French, Swedish, German, German/Swiss, English-UK and English-USA

v1.04 - Available in Czech, Dutch, Spanish, French, Netherland, German, German/Swiss, Swedish, English-UK and English-USA
DiskTOS v1.00 - English-USA

Please contact me if you are unsure which version is compatible with your system, and if you need help on installation.

If you have 6x TOS ROMS in your system, you will need to undertake soldering and some additional wiring. I can supply links for instructions.

Please check the table below for the correct jumper settings for your system referencing 27C1001:-

http://ebay.jacwebhosting.com/tos/jumpers.jpg

johnali3n
30th August 2017, 12:30
These are still available.