Country
gb
Region
n8
Hi
I have for sale 128MB 50-ns 72-pin SIMM
height: 31mm Thickness: 3.5mm

Price:
£35 + shipping, UK and Europe only please (PayPal (Gift) or buyer pay fees)

Thank You

upload_-1

upload_-1

Edit:

I withdraw my previous post. It was my mistake to comment without actually being interested.
I apologize. It is always a buyers responsibility to investigate before buying and my opinion is not needed...

Last edited:
Most of the 128 MB SIMMs sold in last 5 years here on Amibay are with 3.3V chips and just recently someone made HOAX about it. Of course it worked well in Rainbowat's B1260, just like mine 3.3V SIMMs in my B1260 and BPPC. Please STOP spreading this hoax, most of 128 MB SIMM owners has 3.3V version and I never heard of any problem caused by SIMM voltage.

Most of the 128 MB SIMMs sold in last 5 years here on Amibay are with 3.3V chips and just recently someone made HOAX about it. Of course it worked well in Rainbowat's B1260, just like mine 3.3V SIMMs in my B1260 and BPPC. Please STOP spreading this hoax, most of 128 MB SIMM owners has 3.3V version and I never heard of any problem caused by SIMM voltage.

Never mind...
I will edit my post. On a second thought, it is always a buyers responsibility to investigate what he is buying...
I don't want to be a part of it...

Does it work with a Blizzard 1230-IV? If it does then I'm interested. If it's still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom