Not open for further replies.

Theta_Frost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Wisconsin
In alright condition. I have other retro computer/video game stuff to trade. i.e. C64, Atari stuff. I also have cash. US sellers only please. Please help me out!

I'd recommend you contact B & C Computervisions, I believe they have new ones available. Also, if you are a little handy with a soldering iron you could buy an XEGS and a memory upgrade kit from B&C and with about an hours work have an XEGS that is fully 130XE compatible. I have an XEGS that is my main Atari 8-Bit. I'll send you some pics if you want. It's been modded up the yinyang, the only thing I'm missing is a VideoBoardXE and it will be as maxed as an Atari 8-Bit could be.

Well I suppose. They're 130XE's are way overpriced and their refurbed XEGS aren't too bad. I do plan to pimp out my Atari like crazy though haha. I'm just not a fan of the XEGS form factor. I really like the desktop form factor of the 130XE. Thanks for the info! Also pics would be really cool! I'd plan the 1 MB, SpartaDOS X, dual Pokey, internal SDrive, Videoboard XE, maybe internal SIO2PC, maybe even Covox, but I like Pokey much better!

I have the SimpleStereo board, which is dual pokey, covox, and AKI keyboard interface, I would recommend you get that if you're going to do stereo. I have the 128k of 130XE compatible RAM and 1MB of SatanTronic extended RAM, internal SIO-2-PC USB edition, internal MyIDE, Happy 1050 upgrade, S-Video with a upgraded video circuit, I was in line for a VBXE but I got really sick and was off the net for a few months and so lost the one put aside for me. Anyway, you will find that the form factor of the XEGS is actually quite useful more often then not, as you can use the keyboard at a distance with ease. The only thing you can't do with the XEGS is fit the multi-os upgrade from AtariMax, although I'm sure some day that will change and I can't use it anyway as my MyIDE is plugged where it would go.

Thanks! I'd rather not go with the simple stereo because I don't think I'll use the covox, and the IO board looks really lame. I'd rather not have an external power supply for the POKEY's! I really wanted SpartaDOS X so I can't use MyIDE which sucks as all my memory will have to be external - in this case I'm thinking SDrive. Thanks for all your help!

atari 130xe

atari 130xe

Hi,

I have a atari 130 XE for trade, no interest in money; I collect system as and hobby and ho train. So if no one has contact you already, then I have a system for you if you are still interest?

Thanks
Bobby

Hi,

I have a atari 130 XE for trade, no interest in money; I collect system as and hobby and ho train. So if no one has contact you already, then I have a system for you if you are still interest?

Thanks
Bobby

A Freudian slip there, methinks......?

:blink: :wooha: ** thinks something unprintable on AmiBay **

:LOL:

I have a 130xe for trade or sale. I am mainly interested in uncommon Commodore items or a PAL c64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom