Closed Brand new and programmed for Amiga Gotek USB floppy disk drive emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkremski84

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Country
Poland
New unused and programmed for use in Amiga (white/gray) USB floppy disk drive emulator without pendrive. Its ready to use in Amiga 500(+),600,1200 (not Escom brand),3000,4000.

How to use?

1. Unmount your old floppy disk drive.
2. Connect Gotek using old cables (power and data) and put Gotek drive on old drive place.
3. Take a pendrive and copy any ADF files and put http://duoz.pl/ppa/SELECTOR.ADF this file to pendrive.
4. Select 000 on display screen using buttons (left or right) on Gotek.
5. Boot from DF0 (also DF1) - Selector will be booted and you can assign ADF files to no from 001 to 999.
6. Save changes and reboot.
7. Thats end - you can change your virtual disk using left and right buttons.

P.S. If you want you can always boot from 000 position (selector) and do new/remove old assigns.

Gotek can work also as external disk drive (DF1)!

Im testing it before shipping

I'm asking 35 USD (if PayPal as gift or + PP fees).

I will ship worldwide.

To calculate shipping costs please write me P.M.

More than one items available so you can buy it now here.
Shipping cost on Europe it will probably 5 USD.

Last edited:
Yes. Please write me p.m. Shipping cost will be about 5.5 E to Ireland using Polish post office service (registered and trackable). You can choice between gray and black colour.

Last edited:
How many of these do you have?

are you programming these yourself ?

Have you had permission from the original Programmer to use his firmware for commercial gain ?

Sold to S1eepy and tekopaa. Money received. No more left. I have permission from Jeff to sell Gotek with HxC firmware. I'm selling product as it is - buyer can program it with Cortex or HxC firmware as well personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom