PDA

View Full Version : Zetr0's - Bletchley Park 2010 - Amiga 25th Anniversary

Zetr0
21st June 2010, 15:24
Hello my fellow AmiBayer's

I have still to unpack from a most awesome event, but while resting my feet I made a small video of the first day (setting up) at the event

Click here for YouTube Yummyness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvfImrIvPA)

Even though I lost about 2GB worth of pictures and movies, I still have about as much left to share,

theres some great fun with the Retro Computer Museum (always a blast with them guys) the North Thames Guys are awesome and I got to put some faces to the names of my fellow forum chummies =)

Had a great time meeting up with the LAG guys in person, really looking forward to chillaxing with them soon.

The event organizers deserve a medel for their sterling efforts and friendlyness - top notch..

anyway need to go get some coffee will post a hell of a lot more soon =)

jvdbossc
21st June 2010, 15:33
Is that beer or coffee in the video ? :)

Nice vid, like to see the new hardware like the A500 ide, the rgb to svideo etc..

fitzsteve
21st June 2010, 15:33
Even though I lost about 2GB worth of pictures and movies, I still have about as much left to share,

What happened mate? If its a corrupt memory card I have some software that can recover the files, well at least the pictures.

I'll take a look at the vid's later today when I get home :thumbsup:

Steve.

Zetr0
21st June 2010, 16:05
@Steve

Unfortauntely my friend, the vids and images were corrupt due to the battery failure =(

its my own fault for not charging it up before the event and ignoring the red-flashy-icon thingy =(

fitzsteve
21st June 2010, 16:39
@Steve

Unfortauntely my friend, the vids and images were corrupt due to the battery failure =(

its my own fault for not charging it up before the event and ignoring the red-flashy-icon thingy =(

Please dont tell me you wrote over them, becuase if they were written to the card then this software should be able to get them back (The pics.)

Steve.

Zetr0
21st June 2010, 16:59
I still have the files... but as to their integrity.....

SkydivinGirl
21st June 2010, 18:23
Nice video Zeets! Wish I could have gone to the event. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. :D

Heather

Zetr0
21st June 2010, 18:48
@SDG

Thats just a small part (just setting up the event) wait untill you see WoodCool LIVE at Bletchley Park - Laying down some Shredz64: Ghost Busters... =D

SkydivinGirl
21st June 2010, 18:54
I can't wait! :D

Heather

Shoonay
21st June 2010, 18:57
That's some nice teasing there Z, can't wait for the full package :)

Hell_Labs
21st June 2010, 20:09
Did nobody try and load up the natami stage 1 video on the X1000 proto?

For shame.

DonAmiga
22nd June 2010, 22:56
Hi, Thanks for posting video, would like to have made trip, maybe next time.

Cheer's :thumbsup: