Zetr0's - Bletchley Park 2010 - Amiga 25th Anniversary

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBayer's

I have still to unpack from a most awesome event, but while resting my feet I made a small video of the first day (setting up) at the event

Click here for YouTube Yummyness

Even though I lost about 2GB worth of pictures and movies, I still have about as much left to share,

theres some great fun with the Retro Computer Museum (always a blast with them guys) the North Thames Guys are awesome and I got to put some faces to the names of my fellow forum chummies =)

Had a great time meeting up with the LAG guys in person, really looking forward to chillaxing with them soon.

The event organizers deserve a medel for their sterling efforts and friendlyness - top notch..

anyway need to go get some coffee will post a hell of a lot more soon =)

Is that beer or coffee in the video ? :)

Nice vid, like to see the new hardware like the A500 ide, the rgb to svideo etc..

Even though I lost about 2GB worth of pictures and movies, I still have about as much left to share,

What happened mate? If its a corrupt memory card I have some software that can recover the files, well at least the pictures.

I'll take a look at the vid's later today when I get home (y)

Steve.

@Steve

Unfortauntely my friend, the vids and images were corrupt due to the battery failure =(

its my own fault for not charging it up before the event and ignoring the red-flashy-icon thingy =(

@Steve

Unfortauntely my friend, the vids and images were corrupt due to the battery failure =(

its my own fault for not charging it up before the event and ignoring the red-flashy-icon thingy =(

Please dont tell me you wrote over them, becuase if they were written to the card then this software should be able to get them back (The pics.)

Steve.

I still have the files... but as to their integrity.....

Nice video Zeets! Wish I could have gone to the event. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. :D

Heather

@SDG

Thats just a small part (just setting up the event) wait untill you see WoodCool LIVE at Bletchley Park - Laying down some Shredz64: Ghost Busters... =D

That's some nice teasing there Z, can't wait for the full package :)

Did nobody try and load up the natami stage 1 video on the X1000 proto?

For shame.

Hi, Thanks for posting video, would like to have made trip, maybe next time.

Cheer's (y)

Back
Top Bottom