Sold Amiga 1200 in Fractal R4 Case with ACA1230/56 - USB and Ethernet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyager2

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Nederland
Region
Alkmaar - Noordholland
lJZSZfL.jpg

For Sale is my A1200 tower.

Fractal Design r4 Case
Be Quiet sfx form-factor 300 Watt
ACA 1230/56 MHz accelerator 64 MB
Mainboard ref 2B with new capacitors 3.0 roms
Subway USB
PCMCIA network 10/100 with angle adapter
PS/2 keyboard adapter
HD floppy drive 1,76 MB
CDRW IDE
80 GIG IDE HDD

About the build :

I tried to make it as clean looking as possible.
The motherboard has its own steel backplate, replacing the motherboard is almost as easy as a ATX one.
ATX Switch on the top works, I used some circuitry that drives a small reedrelais to turn the PSU on or off, and it works really well.
I modded the case because the fractal does not come with HDD and FDD leds. I Also replace the blue power led for a Amiga Green one.
The green led is powered by the main board led header so it will react the same as the original green led.
USB headers on top of the case work (not the usb3.0 ones :blased: ) The reset switch works.
There are 2 RGB strips in the side of the case. You can select any color you want by remote or turn them off.
Also 2 audio outputs on the back that connect to a 4 pin connector inside, for the future amiga soundcards.
The system is extremely quiet

One small issue. The ACA1230 boots to fast and the HDD or Gayle is not ready jet, so you need the press reset after power on.
This is not required with 3.1 rom's its a known issue with the ACA.
The card rack for use with a mediator is not installed yet (I don't own one so I don't no exactly were to put it) But I will include it

This case is build like a tank and very heavy, remember that before you buy. Object location : The Netherlands

Asking price is 600 Euro via paypal (as gift) or IBAN

AsPHeGJ.jpg

CTj1822.jpg

ZsfB5TW.jpg

nl3Ci4C.jpg

snZIkOM.jpg

Hello Voyager. I could declare interest although the distance is a crazy deal breaker (maybe sending to France...) but I'd like to see first the back picture of the tower, if possible.
Would this setup be compatible with Mediator or any PCI bus board ??
Thank you. Great build, mate.

Please add picture from back case
you make back panel or orjinal case back panel for amiga?
THX

Yl27y4Q.jpg

There is no card rack there because I don't own a mediator so I don't know were to put it, but is does come with the rack it self, its very easy to install just cut a rectangular out of back, put in the card rack and thats about it.

The port on the bottom right is ethernet and the small hole under the rca connectors is PS/2

I will offer free shipping for most country's inside the EU.

Last edited:
Declare interest!

- - - Updated - - -

First portion of payment sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment completed by bank transfer... it will take a few days... I can't wait to receive this nice computer! :)

And it's on it's way to the land of Mario and Luigi :)

Special thanks to Hendrik from who we never heard again, you have much to learn buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom