Ghosbusters (C64) - Need some help please

dougal

AmiBayer
Country
Malta
I've been playing Ghosbusters on my C64 as its a very nostalgic game for me. One of the first games I ever played in my life.

I understand that you have to go around the map till you find a flashing red house and catch the ghosts etc.. and when the PK level goes up to 9999 and you donthave more than 10,000 dollars you go bankrupt etc..

But what I dont get is where exactly to press B when the Marshmellow dude starts stomping on a house. I just bash the B key a million times (well maybe 4 or 5 times but who's counting?) and hope for the best. Sometimes i catch him and the mayor gives me $$$$ but sometimes no. It must be a timing issue here.

So at which exact point do I press B without having to do it a million times and hope for the best ?

Press B as soon as the 4 yellow ghosts start forming into the Marshmellow dude. Don't wait for him to start crushing the buildings as it's too late!

Also, don't keep pressing B as you only have 4 or 5 ghost baits to use. Every time you press B you use one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom