Status
Not open for further replies.

scole

Banned
Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Country
Kent, UK
Hello. I have a CDTV keyboard for sale. It is genuinely untested, but I bought it as working and the guy was also selling the rest of a CDTV setup so no reason to suspect that it isn't! I got it to use the black keys in my A1200 project, and they were successfully and carefully removed and replaced with the beige keys from my 1200.

£20, paypal gift. Will ship anywhere in the world at cost, will have to rustle up a quote for anything outside UK. Postage within UK is £7.

S

SAM_1275.jpg

Hello. I have a CDTV keyboard for sale. It is genuinely untested, but I bought it as working and the guy was also selling the rest of a CDTV setup so no reason to suspect that it isn't! I got it to use the black keys in my A1200 project, and they were successfully and carefully removed and replaced with the beige keys from my 1200.

£20, paypal gift. Will ship anywhere in the world at cost, will have to rustle up a quote for anything outside UK. Postage within UK is £7.

S

View attachment 86697

hello. First login in months, I got sidetracked! Ok, let's start again. Still for sale, same price. For simplicity's sake, UK only, no international shipping.

@scole

Could you please update this thread as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom