Plipbox in a box parallel ethernet adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beavis

Rating - 96.7%
59   2   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
South
As it says on the tin, and I have managed to get it in an even smaller box as the previous one.
The size is only 91 X 58 X 23 mm.
I have tested it on A500, A600, A3000, A4000 and it works a treat.
It is powered by a standard 5 V USB charger with a mini USB connector.
I'm asking € 52,50 Euro, due to the size it can be shipped all over the globe for a flat fee rate of € 3,45. Registered will amount between € 11-16.
IMG_3740.jpg
IMG_3741.jpg
IMG_3742.jpg

Last edited:
Hi.
I would like informations on the box itself.
Would it be suitable for a naked adapter i already own?
Are the available somewhere?
What about the miniUSB power plug?

Hi, I can tell you right away that it ain't going to fit, just take a look at the size, and size matters!
I have spent a lot of time to find a box that suited my needs, and much more time to make it all fit, as you can imagine.

Excellent job! Looks very nice. But it looks like the RJ45 cable is not on the side of this one? Is it possible to create a box like this with the cable on the side? This will force my A1000 far from the back wall, with a LPP gender changer, the box lengthwise and the RJ45 sticking out the back - plus I am likely to crush the cable trying to get my A1000 back in place when I forget about it.

Regardless of this, amazing work to get it in that box!

Jesper

Hi Jesper, thanks for the compliments, but it's not very likely that I will re-engineer this design, it already cost me more time than I had planned to get it done the way it is now.:unsure:
So I can't cater for your needs right now, but there's another member over here, dmackey828, he's from the US of A, who builds them with the cable coming sideways.

Last edited:
1 wee box shipped to bdb, enjoy the surfing on the Amiga, and thanks for the purchase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom