Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbybruce

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Northamptonshie UK
hello everyone found the following in loft

Master system with one game..Has alex the kid built in so unsure if MK1 or 2 has controllers etc only thing missing is lead to connect to tv...I know it works as have lead but cant find it while writing this,, (have a sneaky 2 year old)
£30ish including postage

Gameboy orginal in box which is orange Came with two games Tetris and mario/yoshi still have everything including games protectove cases and instructions.
Extras are a few more games power mains lead and magni light

£30 with postage

Also have a pocket Gameboy in rare clear case in leather pouch again with games.. £18 inlcuding postage

a playstation one the newer small version with some games and controllers? £15 including postage

Any good to anyone i have no clue... All work just enjoyed a bit of my childhood. Sorry been told to put prices on things?...i have no idea whats what so please do not shout if ive asked to much just kindly let me know lol

Re: Found these in loft any good?

Hi shelbybruce, welcome to Amibay!!

To assist potential buyers, could you please edit your profile to give your location. It helps people estimate the shipping costs.

Thanks

@shelbybruce

If it helps you the master system one is triangular wedge shaped, the later master system 2 is more bread bin rounded shaped.

i'd say the first version is worth more than the 2nd as it's harder to get hold of!

shelbybruce said:
Its like a breadbin...roll over top to insert games lol

Kin sniggers..... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom