JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
Looking for a Sinclair Spectrum 128K toastrack (English version) for use with my DivIde 5.7c as it's the most compatible machine as far as i know. With fully working keyboard :D, main unit only will be just fine (psu is the same as the +2 grey isn't it?).

Spectrum+ 128

Spectrum+ 128

Hi

I have one of these stashed away some were. If you are interested I’ll dig it out take some pictures and test it still works. I will want £25 plus postage

John

sectrum+ 128

sectrum+ 128

Here are two of the font and back.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

John

Hi been playing err testing the speccy, I forgot how much fun you can have just messing in BASIC.
Any way the first of the 2 pictures show what its like when connected to the aerial socket. The picture makes it look worse than it really is but still I wouldn’t like to work with it for to long.

The second is RGB scart. I don’t have a scart lead made up, this is just a mock-up. A properly made up lead should give a better picture.
Shipping cost may be as much as £35 or as little as £15. Until I can fined a suitable box I don’t know the exact weight.

P1010074.jpg

P1010082-1.jpg

John

The cheapest possible as long as the Spectrum safety is not compromised :), i have to make an effort to buy this, but i really don't want to miss such great opportunity!!!

Dont forget parcel2go.com do upto 10kg's which is mega loads to wrap this beast up at a little cost of £18.99. Parcelforce - Euro 48 - Up to 10kg 4 days from parcel2go.com

I have parcelled it up and it weights 1.6kg according to my kitchen scales.
The cost will depend on the size of the parcel. If I can send it as a small packet then it depends on how quick you want it.

Surface Mail from 14 Days £10.98

Airsuure from 2 Days £14.50

International from 3 Days £13.85

If it cannot be sent as a small packet then

Global value From 5 Days £29.99

The only way to know for sure is for me to take it to the post office ask them.
I’ll do that tomorrow.

John

Spectrum+ 128

Spectrum+ 128

Postage sorted PM sent with offer of total price

Spectrum+ 128

Spectrum+ 128

Posted so should be waiting for you when you get back from your vacation.

John

Sinclair 128K+ received last Friday, was waiting for me when i arrived today. Tested and in excellent condition :D.

Feedback left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom