PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Atari STE

Ox.
20th May 2015, 01:16
Reasonably priced as Ebay prices are a bit silly. UK Seller please as don't want to incur any high postage.

johnali3n
21st May 2015, 07:28
Reasonably priced as Ebay prices are a bit silly. UK Seller please as don't want to incur any high postage.

Hi there. I have one you can buy for 65 plus postage. It will need a bit of a clean up. Let me know :-)

Ox.
25th May 2015, 22:01

Hi there. I have one you can buy for 65 plus postage. It will need a bit of a clean up. Let me know :-)

Hi Johnali3n, apologies for the late reply. 65 is a bit more than I wanted to spend on an ste tbh, could you bring it down to 50 and use a budget courier like myhermes? That's about my budget this month.

johnali3n
26th May 2015, 10:45

Hi Johnali3n, apologies for the late reply. 65 is a bit more than I wanted to spend on an ste tbh, could you bring it down to 50 and use a budget courier like myhermes? That's about my budget this month.

Shall I send the shirt on my back too? ;-)

Sorry, I can't fulfill your requests but good luck with the search.

Cheers.

Ox.
26th May 2015, 18:29

Shall I send the shirt on my back too? ;-)

Sorry, I can't fulfill your requests but good luck with the search.

Cheers.

No bother fella, with hindsight maybe I should have specified a price limit in my op.

grobda
27th May 2015, 00:11
you might want to consider an STF/FM rather than a STE - very little software made use of the STE's enhanced capabilities over the earlier models.

otherwise if you persist with ebay im sure you can pick up an STE with your budget.

johnali3n
27th May 2015, 23:56
you might want to consider an STF/FM rather than a STE - very little software made use of the STE's enhanced capabilities over the earlier models. otherwise if you persist with ebay im sure you can pick up an STE with your budget.This is true :)I can send you an STFM shipped for 50 if that helps mate :)

Ox.
29th May 2015, 15:05
Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass as I've already blown that budget now on something else.

SuperFatAgnus
4th August 2015, 15:03
i have one Atari 520 STE 4 MB RAM if you interested :) 50 GBP is good price for me