PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Atari Falcon Repair please

Deanp
30th May 2015, 13:23
Hi,

I am looking for someone to repair my Atari Falcon please. The system boots up fine to TOS from internal HDD, but continually and loudly beeps with the mouse plugged in. :( There is no power light on the keyboard and the caps lock light doesnít illuminate either. Without the mouse plugged in, I cannot get the cursor to move with the Alt&Shift / Cursor key combination. I donít believe this is a simple keyboard problem as I have tried another keyboard from my ST.

It is beyond my ability to repair, so please PM me if you believe you can - I would love to get this up and running properly again. Obviously, I will pay for the repairs and shipping.

Many thanks!

Ox.
31st May 2015, 03:47
Sounds like a power issue, PSU caps that need replacing? I'm sure there people/places on here that can replace the entire PSU circuit or re-cap it for you.

johnali3n
31st May 2015, 09:40
Sounds like a power issue, PSU caps that need replacing? I'm sure there people/places on here that can replace the entire PSU circuit or re-cap it for you.

PM sent offering help.

Deanp
31st May 2015, 12:46

PM sent offering help.

Replied to PM - thank you