Closed AppleTV 1 (First generation) with Broadcom Crystal HD/1080p. Perfect for OpenELEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Up for grabs a first generation Apple TV. It comes with a small hard disk (should be around 4gb but i don't remember atm so sold as gift/blank) and i have installed it some months ago when the previous one just crashed. After that, i never really found the time to play around with this beauty. Until then, i used it as a media player and i could also stream internet tv channels mainly thanks to the Broadcom Crystal HD/1080p (PCI Express mini). It worked great with OpenELEC /XBMC but it's been a while. Of course, the system works great but the new owner will have to reinstall an OS of his/her liking. Visually, the system has seen better days but overall it is in (very) good condition. No scratches on the upper part but only at some -non visible- points. So, what you get is:

1 x AppleTV 1 system (perfectly working but you will have to install a new OS or the original one)
1 x Broadcom Crystal HD card (already installed and working)
1 x original remote control
No box/manuals.

Selling only because i don't have any use for it anymore.

Price: 30 euros
Payment: Paypal gift or buyer pays the fees

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Will have to pass for now.

Good luck to those who would grab this beauty from a top seller.

Last edited:
Bump with a new price!

Was 50 euros.

Now 30 euros plus postage cost/paypal (approx. +10 euros for EU countries). This is a fair price i think.

Last edited:
interest declared on behalf of my son.

P&P quote please to uk

Oops, you are right. I never noticed. It did sell here but it seems that feedback was never left by both sides by mistake. WIll do later today. Thanks for the heads up.

feedback left (i forgot also)

just to be clear this is not the one i'm currently selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom