AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
updated 27 sep 2010 to show new prices - all books now a quid each

Prices are not including p&p, but postage will be whatever it costs (im not here to make a profit on postage, or free to collect from Leeds)

I am selling the last of my electron collection:

Books:
user guide (£1)
start programming with the electron (£1)
better basic (£1)
practical things to do with a microcomputer (£1)
electronbooks.jpg

4 x books (only pictured 3 for some reasons)

open to offers also

thanks
steve

sold:

1 x unit only - doesnt seem to stay on for longer than 5 seconds before it crashes. no idea whats wrong with it - £5 - sold merlin

1 x boxed unit (in complete polystyrene box (no outer sleeve) with all cables, instructions, introductory cassette, user guide, think its even got the original warranty card in there too, has 'acorn electron written' on the poly box) - all working fine apart from the 'P' key doesnt seem to work (not sure how easy it is to fix) - This has been with me for the last 27 years too, one careful owner - £10 - SOLD Chiark

Last edited:
I am interesting , but imust know what is the cost for most economical company for travelling to Greece

Declaring interest, if amas73 withdraws.

I'm interested in the working electron (with faulty P key) - this takes me right back, as my first saturday job occasionally involved repairing electron keys when the shop was truly quiet :D

I'm in Leeds, so would be happy to collect.

Please work out who is next in line :D : I think it's merlin, but it depends what he's after.

Sorry, I have to withdraw interest due to this happening today.

Apologies..

I'm interested in the working electron (with faulty P key) - this takes me right back, as my first saturday job occasionally involved repairing electron keys when the shop was truly quiet :D

I'm in Leeds, so would be happy to collect.

Please work out who is next in line :D : I think it's merlin, but it depends what he's after.

Pm sent to chiark

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

Sorry, I have to withdraw interest due to this happening today.

Apologies..

no probs mate, hope you get it sorted

Cheers! You're less than a mile away from me so I've replied to your PM :D - hopefully we can sort this out today.

And collected with thanks :D
Good to meet you, I'll leave feedback in a couple of seconds.

Is that everything gone now - time to close the thread?

And collected with thanks :D
Good to meet you, I'll leave feedback in a couple of seconds.

Is that everything gone now - time to close the thread?

not everything gone yet, still got one faulty electron and books left if anyone else is interested :)

Renewing interest in the Electron and payment made to bobpard.

(y)

Electron received today - thanks!!

Feedback will be left.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom