bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
Hi, selling the following GC games, the postage price will be whatever it costs to post (always send 2nd class to bring cost down)

Thanks for looking

Steve

---
sold:
Ty the tasmanian tiger (no instructions) £2 - sold on other forum

Eternal Darkness - £4 (corner of box damaged - has authorised for rental printed on the sleeve edge) - sold jimbo1979
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - £SOLD
Star Wars Rebel Strike - £4 - sold elsewhere

Crash Bandicoot - Wrath of Cortex - £5 - SOLD OTHER FORUM

Last edited:
And so you should be :p, Sonic Advnenture 1 and 2 are the only sonic games since sonic went 3d that have been worthy of his name. ;)

The cube remake rules as much as the DreamCast original.

I'm interested in the Sonic game. :)

PM sent

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

I sent an offer for Eternal Darkness just waiting to see if its accepted.

Cheers

PM reply sent

cheers

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

And so you should be :p, Sonic Advnenture 1 and 2 are the only sonic games since sonic went 3d that have been worthy of his name. ;)

The cube remake rules as much as the DreamCast original.

must admit that i loved completing sonic adventure 2 on the dc, thought the whole thing was excellent, but i got the gc on a couple of years later on to play through again and was pretty disappointed in it, didnt think its aged well at all, or maybe because i have been subjected to some absolutely terrible sonic games since this one came out (especially sonic on 360/ps3 - utter bobbins). fingers crossed the proper sonic 4 will be great

thread updated to show price reduction to 4 from 5 quid as only have the one game left and all that has sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom