HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Hi,

For the mac mini I have wit morphos (ppc hardware) I am looking for mac os X install dvd ? that came with that system. (to keep costs down, I am not going to use it alot :D)

Anybody can make an offer?

Probably that would be panther, or tiger

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me dig around and look; it seems like I have a copy of 10.3 stashed that I really have no use for. If you don't find anyone closer to you, I can probably make you a deal (such as you pay P&P and I'll have less stuff cluttering up the house).

Edit: just to clarify, I said copy but it's actually an original retail disc set... didn't mean to imply that these were rips or anything naughty

Last edited:
Make an offer Brian, shipping it from usa is not a real problem, shipping untracked, unsigned, in a bubble envelope is not a great shipping cost,

thanks a lot for looking.

YES, if an untracked, non prior shipping goes wrong it is MY PROBLEM.(y)

I already asked for a copy locally, users who remember where they stacked it, are the bla bla people that promise a lot but don't deliver

I'm actually at work (it's 2:40 pm here) so will be several hours before I can let you know. I'll confirm to you that I have the discs and PM with shipping costs with lowest cost.

No prob the project I need it for is months overdue:) Don't hurry, I'll wait .. :)usa communication is somethimes a little taking time it's overhere 20:42 that's 08:42 PM...

So I am enjoying 30 degrees celcius f*** Belgium *** weather *** it feels like 40 degrees in Spain f****

So I'll just wait for the offer, even if takes a week or so...

It's a little cooler this week. Last week was 35 to 40 C every day. Right now it's about 30. Much better.

I should be able to get back to you tomorrow, maybe Saturday if I'm really busy.

No problem, take your time, ok same weather in USA :Doh: I'll be considering an airco at home if it stays like this...

Shipped! Hope it suits you. PM sent with shipping cost, about 5 to 10 days to get to Belgium.

Yup we do have a Brian, he shipped original mac os x cdrom.

I did not check in the mac, but the disks read without errors in linux... (I did a dd to check for failure)

Thanks Brian!!(y)

You're welcome! The CDs had been stored in the sleeves since I bought them so they should work fine.

Can we close this thread now then fellas?

Dave G :cool:

Feedback left! Closing the thread is fine by me. Thanks!

Okely dokely (y)

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom