AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
259   0   0
Country
Poole, UK
Region
Dorset
Hi,
I am running out of space so I want to sale two big ones :) . ACORN BBC Master Series Microcomputers. I know nothing about BBC computers so can not check them. Both power up, one says on screen: "it is not a language" and you can type so I checked keyboard and it works fine. Second has missing J key, wobbly spacebar, powers up and shows basic on screen, I have checked keyboard - it works fine. Cases are yellow with some scraches on sides. I am asking £35 for both. If you think it is too much please make an offer. I would prefer collection from Poole, Dorset.

Attachments

• bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've got £35 in Paypal right now, if you can post both to my friend in Lancashire. As per https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=8585 he's offered it and a few other items together.

I'll leave you to figure out if its cheaper to send each machine in a seperate parcel. I can fix the minor faults when it all arrives here.

Oh and please PM me your email address, stupid notifications never seem to work properly so I need a more reliable way to get updates.

Sorry, I took them to Poland week ago.

Admins please close the thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom