PDA

View Full Version : Sold Xbox 360 Games

Powerpie5000
2nd July 2010, 19:49
I'm having a sort through my Xbox 360 games and selling the one's i've completed or just don't play anymore :)

All games have been used but come complete in perfect/new condition unless otherwise stated.
All games are original releases and NOT budget releases :thumbsup:

*Alone in The Dark - SOLD to status
*Bioshock - SOLD to Alcatan
*F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon - SOLD to status
*F.E.A.R Files - SOLD to status
*Halo 3 ODST - SOLD to T_Hairy_Bootson
*The Orange Box - SOLD to status

The rest of the games have now been listed on ebay as "buy it now" bundles:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510718423&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510719154&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510722126&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

fitzsteve
2nd July 2010, 21:06
I will accept Paypal as a payment but please include your address with Paypal so it gives me the option to print postage labels. The post box is only across the street and i can't be bothered going to the post office all the time unless i'm posting a large package :D

That rules out sending a gift, remember gift is usually free for both if the payee has funds. To not send a gift means you have to pay a fee.

Steve.

status
2nd July 2010, 21:13
Intrested in:

F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon
F.E.A.R Files
and
Alone in The Dark

Can i have p&p?:)

Powerpie5000
2nd July 2010, 22:04
Intrested in:

F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon
F.E.A.R Files
and
Alone in The Dark

Can i have p&p?:)

Postage for all 3 games to Greece is only 3.25 standard or 7.50 signed and tracked... both options are Royal Mail Airmail with an estimated 3-5 days delivery time :)

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

That rules out sending a gift, remember gift is usually free for both if the payee has funds. To not send a gift means you have to pay a fee.

Steve.

I don't mind too much as Paypal fee's are quite low compared to evilbay fee's :) Besides i'm either too lazy or too busy to be running around to the post office knowing there's a post box just across my street :D

Buyers from abroad can of course send it as a gift payment to avoid any potential import or custom duty costs/tax in their country :thumbsup: (although the value of these games may be too low to incur any duty/customs charges in the first place).

status
2nd July 2010, 22:51
I will send you the money by monday morning:D

ow and post some pics of them please:]

Powerpie5000
3rd July 2010, 00:27

ow and post some pics of them please:]

Ok i've sent you a PM with my Paypal details :thumbsup:

I will also post up some pics of the games... They still look like new :cool:

T_Hairy_Bootson
3rd July 2010, 05:56
Interested in Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

Please advise of postage costs to Australia, postcode 3020.

Powerpie5000
3rd July 2010, 06:39
Interested in Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

Please advise of postage costs to Australia, postcode 3020.

Postage to Australia is 2.93 standard or 7.18 signed and tracked... using Royal Mails Airmal service which can take from 5 days to arrive :)

This game is pretty much new as i've only had it for a couple of weeks and completed it once... not even touched the multiplayer disc :D

I will upload pics of the games later as i'm getting ready to go to work now :coffee:

Powerpie5000
3rd July 2010, 22:51
Pics have now been uploaded :thumbsup: (sorry about some of the camera flash glare... it's a crap camera :roll:).

Powerpie5000
5th July 2010, 00:25
Just added 2 more games to the list in the first post - The Orange Box (Half Life 2 etc...) and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

Pics to follow soon :cool:

status
5th July 2010, 00:31
Just added 2 more games to the list in the first post - The Orange Box (Half Life 2 etc...) and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

add this one to my parcel:D
The Orange Box (Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal)

Powerpie5000
5th July 2010, 00:46

The Orange Box (Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal)

Ok no problem :)

Postage now comes to 4.07 with the extra game included in the parcel or 8.32 if you wish to have it tracked and signed for... the choice is yours :thumbsup:

status
5th July 2010, 00:50

Ok no problem :)

Postage now comes to 4.07 with the extra game included in the parcel or 8.32 if you wish to have it tracked and signed for... the choice is yours :thumbsup:

You will have an answer in a dirty talking pm soon:D:P

Powerpie5000
5th July 2010, 08:15
Payment received from T_Hairy_Bootson for Halo 3 ODST. Game will be posted later today:)

Cheers :cool:

Edit: Game now posted :thumbsup:

Powerpie5000
7th July 2010, 12:26
I will accept Paypal as a payment but please include your address with Paypal so it gives me the option to print postage labels. The post box is only across the street and i can't be bothered going to the post office all the time unless i'm posting a large package :D

Steve.

I've changed my mind and buyers can pay however they want using Paypal... I don't mind running to the post office as long as these games get sold quickly :thumbsup:

:coffee:... Please let me know if you are still interested in these games :)

All games will be thrown out to the dogs on evilbay soon as there doesn't seem to be much interest here :whistle:

Alcatan
7th July 2010, 12:53
Is bioshock still available?

Powerpie5000
7th July 2010, 13:11
Is bioshock still available?

Hi there, it is still available :)

Postage within the UK is 1.50 2nd class or 1.70 1st class.... If you would like recorded delivery then it's an extra 70p for either postage option :cool:

Alcatan
7th July 2010, 13:29
PM sent for Bioshock

Powerpie5000
7th July 2010, 13:39
PM sent for Bioshock

PM replied :thumbsup:

Powerpie5000
8th July 2010, 12:41
I've decided to list the remaining games on the other bay... except for the ones that status and Alcatan have declared interest in :)

"Buy it now" bundles on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510718423&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510719154&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510722126&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

:cool:

Powerpie5000
9th July 2010, 13:22
Payment received from Alcatan for Bioshock :thumbsup:

status
9th July 2010, 15:59
Payment sent.

Sorry for the delay.!

Powerpie5000
9th July 2010, 16:16
Payment sent.

Sorry for the delay.!

Payment received :thumbsup:

Will get your games posted in the morning, Cheers :cool:

T_Hairy_Bootson
12th July 2010, 13:26
Halo ODST arrived today, disks are absolutely pristine, thanks very much... now just need to set aside some time to play :(

Powerpie5000
12th July 2010, 21:39
Halo ODST arrived today, disks are absolutely pristine, thanks very much... now just need to set aside some time to play :(

I'm glad it arrived safely and hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:

Alcatan
14th July 2010, 01:35
Hello, Bioshock arrived today, in excellent condition, thanks for the quick turnaround, I'll try it out when I have time:D

Will post feedback shortly

davideo
14th July 2010, 01:41
@PowerPie5000

As all the other discs appear to now be listed on the other bay can this thread be closed?

Dave G :cool:

Alcatan
14th July 2010, 11:22
Positive feedback has been left.:thumbsup:

Powerpie5000
15th July 2010, 13:00
@PowerPie5000

As all the other discs appear to now be listed on the other bay can this thread be closed?

Should i wait for feedback from status? not sure if he's received his games yet?

@Alcatan... hope you enjoy your game. Feedback left, cheers :thumbsup:

status
15th July 2010, 13:14
@PowerPie5000

Should i wait for feedback from status? not sure if he's received his games yet?

My parcel is a long way from being delivered pal. Don't worry proper comment on arrival..(if only you had my postman you would be in jail:P)

Powerpie5000
15th July 2010, 13:23
@PowerPie5000

My parcel is a long way from being delivered pal. Don't worry proper comment on arrival..(i only you had my postman you would be in jail:P)

Not too sure what that means :blink:

keropi
15th July 2010, 13:36
status told me once that UK parcels take ~2 weeks to get to him... he blames his postman :D

I think he means: "(if only you had my postman you would be in jail:P) because you would give him a savage beating or similar LOL

status
15th July 2010, 13:38
status told me once that UK parcels take ~2 weeks to get to him... he blames his postman :D

I think he means: "(if only you had my postman you would be in jail:P) because you would give him a savage beating or similar LOL

Original post: Fixed.

Thanks keropi

And yes he is stupid, he even changed my surname the last few times i had a notice. It must be the heat..:P

status
19th July 2010, 14:23
Parcel recieved:D
Possitive feedback left:]

davideo
19th July 2010, 14:25
Time to close the thread now then :thumbsup: