Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I'm having a sort through my Xbox 360 games and selling the one's i've completed or just don't play anymore :)

All games have been used but come complete in perfect/new condition unless otherwise stated.
All games are original releases and NOT budget releases (y)

*Alone in The Dark - SOLD to status
*Bioshock - SOLD to Alcatan
*F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon - SOLD to status
*F.E.A.R Files - SOLD to status
*Halo 3 ODST - SOLD to T_Hairy_Bootson
*The Orange Box - SOLD to status

The rest of the games have now been listed on ebay as "buy it now" bundles:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510718423&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510719154&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170510722126&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Attachments

• 100_2396.JPG
    100_2396.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2401.JPG
    100_2401.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_2403.JPG
    100_2403.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2409.JPG
    100_2409.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I will accept Paypal as a payment but please include your address with Paypal so it gives me the option to print postage labels. The post box is only across the street and i can't be bothered going to the post office all the time unless i'm posting a large package :D

That rules out sending a gift, remember gift is usually free for both if the payee has funds. To not send a gift means you have to pay a fee.

Steve.

Intrested in:

F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon
F.E.A.R Files
and
Alone in The Dark

Can i have p&p?:)

Intrested in:

F.E.A.R: First Encounter Assault Recon
F.E.A.R Files
and
Alone in The Dark

Can i have p&p?:)

Postage for all 3 games to Greece is only £3.25 standard or £7.50 signed and tracked... both options are Royal Mail Airmail with an estimated 3-5 days delivery time :)

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

That rules out sending a gift, remember gift is usually free for both if the payee has funds. To not send a gift means you have to pay a fee.

Steve.

I don't mind too much as Paypal fee's are quite low compared to evilbay fee's :) Besides i'm either too lazy or too busy to be running around to the post office knowing there's a post box just across my street :D

Buyers from abroad can of course send it as a gift payment to avoid any potential import or custom duty costs/tax in their country (y) (although the value of these games may be too low to incur any duty/customs charges in the first place).

I will send you the money by monday morning:D

ow and post some pics of them please:]

ow and post some pics of them please:]

Ok i've sent you a PM with my Paypal details (y)

I will also post up some pics of the games... They still look like new :cool:

Interested in Halo 3 O.D.S.T.

Please advise of postage costs to Australia, postcode 3020.

Postage to Australia is £2.93 standard or £7.18 signed and tracked... using Royal Mails Airmal service which can take from 5 days to arrive :)

This game is pretty much new as i've only had it for a couple of weeks and completed it once... not even touched the multiplayer disc :D

I will upload pics of the games later as i'm getting ready to go to work now :coffee:

Pics have now been uploaded (y) (sorry about some of the camera flash glare... it's a crap camera :roll:).

Just added 2 more games to the list in the first post - The Orange Box (Half Life 2 etc...) and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

Pics to follow soon :cool:

Just added 2 more games to the list in the first post - The Orange Box (Half Life 2 etc...) and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

add this one to my parcel:D
The Orange Box (Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal)

The Orange Box (Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal)

Ok no problem :)

Postage now comes to £4.07 with the extra game included in the parcel or £8.32 if you wish to have it tracked and signed for... the choice is yours (y)

Ok no problem :)

Postage now comes to £4.07 with the extra game included in the parcel or £8.32 if you wish to have it tracked and signed for... the choice is yours (y)

You will have an answer in a dirty talking pm soon:D:p

Payment received from T_Hairy_Bootson for Halo 3 ODST. Game will be posted later today:)

Cheers :cool:

Edit: Game now posted (y)

Last edited:
I will accept Paypal as a payment but please include your address with Paypal so it gives me the option to print postage labels. The post box is only across the street and i can't be bothered going to the post office all the time unless i'm posting a large package :D

Steve.

I've changed my mind and buyers can pay however they want using Paypal... I don't mind running to the post office as long as these games get sold quickly (y)

:coffee:... Please let me know if you are still interested in these games :)

All games will be thrown out to the dogs on evilbay soon as there doesn't seem to be much interest here :whistle:

Is bioshock still available?

Hi there, it is still available :)

Postage within the UK is £1.50 2nd class or £1.70 1st class.... If you would like recorded delivery then it's an extra 70p for either postage option :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom