CDTV pr0n (Caution: Large photos!)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
So, Seaside has expressed interest in buying my CDTV and has asked for some photos. Since I know many of you love your hardware pr0ns, I thought I'd share the results with the community in general, so you can all enjoy!

Top of the unit:
top.jpg

Front panel:
front.jpg

Rear of unit:
rear.jpg

And the inevitable motherboard shot:
board.jpg

One of those helped my first son Arran, to get into Amigas @ the age of three. We had it in the Hi-Fi stack & hooked up to the TV via long home made RGB to Scart lead. He was an absolute Whizz @ Lemmings. :D

I'm sure she will going to a fine home @ Seaside's place.

A nice example Andy & thanks for sharing m8y. (y)

Charlie

LOL, my 3 year son (Caio) have a passion for Lemmings 2. He always ask me to turn the Amiga on to play the tribes.

@ rkauer

All these years on & Lemmings still has a grip eh!? :D

Charlie

Yes, it's amazing how those Amiga games are still addictive.:nod:

I'll fire up my 600 and play some games, so excuse while I'm away for a few hours...:whistle:

One of those helped my first son Arran, to get into Amigas @ the age of three. We had it in the Hi-Fi stack & hooked up to the TV via long home made RGB to Scart lead. He was an absolute Whizz @ Lemmings. :D

I'm sure she will going to a fine home @ Seaside's place.

A nice example Andy & thanks for sharing m8y. (y)

Charlie

Yup. That's right. The Processor is replaced already with a MC68010 i bought a second black mouse and a second black (original) floppy.

Now i'm looking for a second black caddy.

Afterwards the expensive CDTV/8 will take place. I will not take the risk to find a MegaChip as i know that they confilct with processor upgrades.

Yup. That's right. The Processor is replaced already with a MC68010 i bought a second black mouse and a second black (original) floppy.

Afterwards the expensive CDTV/8 will take place.
PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!

(or p0rn, however you look at it).

I'm preparing a new Room.

Inside i will put all my miggies and all my consoles.

Do not worry Photo Booth will enriched. Not very soon but i will post many photos.

I'm preparing a new Room.

Inside i will put all my miggies and all my consoles.

Do not worry Photo Booth will enriched. Not very soon but i will post many photos.

You even have a pre-prepared thread waiting right here. ;-)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yup. I just need the time and appropriate space to post High Quality photos.

Back
Top Bottom