Closed Drive Bay Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.
This PC ones?

I have a few in a box I think you can have for cost of P&P.

Steve.

Hi!

I've got 2x 5&1/2 and 1x 3&1/2 do you want that as well?

Anyway, should't cost more then £2.24 going by weight, but let me know you address, I'll send them off and let you know what the final amount was.

Actually thinking about buying your Sumo drive, so maybe I you can take the amount off that, but not paid till Tuesday hence why I didn't post yet as somebody Might want it before me...

Steve.

Just the 5 1/2 bezels will do great, thanks Steve :)

Waiting for you to get paid on Tuesday is not a problem if you want the Sumo drive. It's all packed and ready for it's new home.

PM me your details Steve. I'll put a return addres label on the box so you can send me the bezels once you receive the drive.

I'll get the Sumo drive thread closed by a mod :)

-----

Still on the hunt for more 5 1/2" drive bay bezels!!

Sounds like a plan, PM me your Paypal and I'll get the payment over Tuesday (y)

Steve.

Good news mate =)

Will let you know when I've got the Sumo, at work today so they've probably left a card...

Steve.

@Blankstare, I've go the Sumo, picked it up this morning (card left yesterday) will leave feedback once I've tested it later.

Was packed like a new item so I'm sure everything is fine, many thanks for the profesional service.

Steve.

@Blankstare, I've go the Sumo, picked it up this morning (card left yesterday) will leave feedback once I've tested it later.

Was packed like a new item so I'm sure everything is fine, many thanks for the profesional service.

Steve.

Nice one!

I tend nowadays to try and keep the original packaging wherever I can - never know when it'll come in useful :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Still on the hunt for 2 x 5.25" bezels in beige - anybody???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom