Closed Wish to trade my AmigaCD 32 for Plipbox in a box parallel ethernet adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

A500DaBest

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC, Surrey
I want this item https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?72225-Plipbox-in-a-box-parallel-ethernet-adapter for my Amiga 500. I am willing to trade the AmigaCD 32 console only, no power supply, or controller and it works 100% in full function and it is PAL for the Plipbox that is in a box just like the link I posted here.

Condition for trade: That the person is willing to pay for shipping and handling for the full trade of both items, the console and the Plipbox in a box.

Picture of AmigaCD 32 is below:

View attachment 90876View attachment 90877
View attachment 90878View attachment 90879

All I want is that you send me a picture of the item as PM that you own it and then you give me your shipping address. Then I will give you my paypal account information ones I get the shipping cost to ship the item to you and you will simply deposit the money into my paypal account.

1) Using your mailing address I will be able to get the cost of shipping my AmigaCD 32 to you
2) Using my mailing address you will be able to get the cost for shipping the item to me, and
3) and then you send me the money to my paypal plus paypal fee to transferring the money to my bank account at which point,
4) I will ship the item right away to you (AmigaCD 32).

Last edited:
Withdrawing interest, seems like a great deal though next person in line, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom