manic23

Only Amiga Makes it Happen
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
I have come to the conclusion that I have a Faulty Picasso IV card in my A4000. It has taken me a very long time to come to this conclusion but I am sure that the problems I am having are to do with this card.

The A4000 can be on from anything between 30 mins or 4 hours sometimes but what happens is that the whole computer freezes and I get screen corruption but the display is fine on the regular SCART output.

I have to wait a while before turning back on the computer, if i turn off and back on straight away I just get a blank screen on RTG but native is fine.

Before I simply cut my losses and look for a replace I thoght it might be worth posting here to see if anyone thinks they may be able to take a look at the card for me?

Thanks guys.

I defo think you need to try it in another A4000, perhaps we can try it on mine? As you know I don't do repairs though but at least I could see if the issue is replicated.

That might be a plan actually Steve I think it may be worth leaving it with you for a while as it does not always happen straight away sometimes goes for days with no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom