PDA

View Full Version : Sold Sealed Atari ST Games

Nathanieltolbert
4th July 2010, 03:22
Hello everyone. I have 4 sealed Atari ST games that I am looking to sell and figured I would post them here. I would assume that these are all North America format games, so I don't know if they would work on European Atari ST computers. Please see pictures below. They are still in the plastic wrap, so I assume they are in full working condition. Sealed Software is like Shroedinger's Cat. You cannot tell for certain without affecting the outcome. Please take a look and let me know what you are interested in.

1. SSI's Road War - Futuristic RPG - 15USD
2. Infocom's Ballyhoo - Adventure Game - 10USD
3. Sierra's Conquests of Camelot - Graphic Adventure game - 15USD
- note - the plastic is ripped on the front of this game, but it is still sealed otherwise
4. Sierra's Space Quest 1 - The original version, not the remake - Sold

Please note that all software is the price listed plus shipping. I am guessing that shipping in the US should not exceed 7 Dollars via the First Class mail, maybe a little more with priority mail. Please take a look. Thanks!

bzc84
26th July 2010, 05:52
hello, I was wondering do you still have space quest 1 available for sale? Please email me at : " xxxxxx "

-Brent :)

arnljot
26th July 2010, 09:45
@bzc84
Please share personal information per PM.

Nathanieltolbert
26th July 2010, 14:51
None of these games have sold, so yes I still have Space Quest 1.

bzc84
27th July 2010, 02:21
hello,

I am interested in the Space Quest 1 title, of the 4 atari st game lot sale. Pm has been sent along with interest posting. my email was provided in the pm for exchange of any other necessary information due in part of a possible transaction. Thanks

:)

-bzc84 (Brent)

Nathanieltolbert
27th July 2010, 03:18
PM Replied to. Currently Space Quest 1 is pending sale. The other three games are still for sale.

-Edit- Please note that I am more than willing to ship internationally. I understand that these are NTSC games and this can cause a problem, but if you have a way of bypassing that, I will ship where ever in the world people are interested.

Nathanieltolbert
27th July 2010, 21:09
Payment has been received. I await verification of address for shipment, please PM this information to me. Space Quest 1 has been sold.

bzc84
28th July 2010, 00:24
Payment has been sent and received by the seller. also have verified shipping address. Space Quest 1 now sold.

cmoilo39
25th May 2011, 10:30
Hi Nathanieltolbert,

Possible interest for all your last games, but depending additionnal shipping cost for France !

Thank you

Nathanieltolbert
3rd June 2011, 16:51
Sorry I didn't see your post there. Weight for the three games packed and wrapped is approximately 4 pounds, which means it could come through on first class (2-3 Weeks delivery is what the post office says) for 32.87 USD or priority mail which can take 7-10 business days for 37.95. Granted the approximation may be high or low, and in the event of the weight being lower, any excess shipping funds will be refunded. If you still have interest in these three Atari ST games, please PM me for further contact so as to conform to sites rules. :)

Have a good day.

Nathan

cmoilo39
3rd June 2011, 20:37
PM sent

Nathanieltolbert
3rd June 2011, 22:00
PM Responded to. Let me box them up and get you an exact weight to verify shipping costs for you. I will let you know ASAP.

cmoilo39
4th June 2011, 17:19
PM Responded to. Let me box them up and get you an exact weight to verify shipping costs for you. I will let you know ASAP.

Paiement sent by Paypal.

Nathanieltolbert
4th June 2011, 18:18
Payment received. I will try to get them shipped today for you.

Nathanieltolbert
7th June 2011, 13:06
The games have shipped. They shipped on Monday. I need to get the receipt from my wife to verify the amount, but I think I was spot on on cost. I will PM you if it was different.

cmoilo39
16th June 2011, 00:03
Packages received without problem last week. :thumbsup:

Thank you for everything, and maybe next time.

@Administrator : I not arrived to put feedback, because I've this message when I try it =>The deal URL is invalid!<=

Nathanieltolbert
17th June 2011, 12:32
I tried this as well and got the same message. I don't know what is entirely wrong, but it's not working.

davideo
17th June 2011, 12:44
@cmoilo39 and @Nathanieltolbert

I've reported the posts to the devs and asked them to have a look into it.

Dave G :cool:

rkauer
17th June 2011, 21:16
Switch back to page #1 of the thread and copy the URL from there.

cmoilo39
17th June 2011, 21:56
@rkauer : Sorry, but that's what I've doing and I tried again, but it doesn't work with this thread !
I put a feedback to another thread less than 2 weeks, and it worked well !
:computertrash:

rkauer
17th June 2011, 23:29
Then you must wait until a site developer get into the issue, mate. :(

Worst case scenario you have to wait until Monday.

TjLaZer
20th January 2012, 03:19
Fyi: Don't think the ST has NTSC/PAL issues. These work fine on EU machines.

Nathanieltolbert
28th January 2012, 16:39
Thanks for the information TJLaZer. I was concerned about PAL/NTSC issues due to the fact that the Atari ST machines do confirm to broadcast standards and it causes all sorts of issues with the Amiga. That is definitely good to know that it's not the same kind of problem on the ST.

ChrisUnionNJ
28th January 2012, 18:23
I play pal games on my ST all the time the only problem is I can't see the bottom of the screen on some..

:coffee:

Nathanieltolbert
9th February 2012, 17:57
Thank you for the info ChrisUnionNJ. I appreciate the information.

Mekanikal
8th September 2012, 19:59
Is Camelot sold? Interested in that.

Nathanieltolbert
10th September 2012, 03:10
Sorry Camelot has been sold. I need to do some housecleaning. My apologies, all of the games in the thread have been sold.