Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey guys

Far to much stuff to list all at once, plus I would get in a muddle if there is interest. So to start off with have 3x QL's for sale, piccy:

The ram expansion is not included in this sale at this time, that will be sold later in a different thread. There are no hidden marks behind the book and expansion. These have been tested upto powering up and main screen coming up perfect. No original boxes. I know there is 4 in the picture but only 3 are for sale. Price is £30 (each) + p+p, unsure on what postage in the UK will be, probs around the £8-£10 mark. They all come with powerpacks/tv cables.

Next is a specdrum:

Fully boxed. £20 + p+p, which I guess in the UK is around £3-£4. No weight to this at all.

Next we have a boxed interface one:

Its a smart little device, its offers direct backup of memory to Disk(s) or MicroDrive(s) (via an interface 1) as well as a fully featured Kempston Interface port AND a pass through.

£20 + p+p again in the UK this would be around £3-£4

This is not for sale but is a little teaser for my next thread next week.

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm tempted by a QL and maybe the interface one. Will PM you.

Also interested in a QL - can you advise if you are selling it with PSU and the original microdrive wallet it came with?

Cheers

John

Hi m8

All machines come with everything you need to use it, ie power supply and tv cables. Original wallet, we do have tons of QL microdrive wallets, if some are ones that came with the QL it is possible, but I have no idea if the cartridges work after all these years. For now I would have to say no wallets until I dig into the huge pile to see. If you were to buy a QL and I found the original Wallet I would send it on free of charge, but this could take a few weeks. My Dad still has boxes at his that he is testing before I get them.

Thanks

Hi Jimbo - cool and I think I meant the [FONT=&quot]Quill, Abacus, Archive & Easel as being the original software and also if you had a copy - the chess game would be cool hehe. Based on that anyway - I'll take one.

Drop me a PM on how you want paid or drop me a paypal invoice to john@jmcdonline.com.

Cheers

John

[/FONT]

Hi Jimbo - cool and I think I meant the [FONT=&quot]Quill, Abacus, Archive & Easel as being the original software and also if you had a copy - the chess game would be cool hehe. Based on that anyway - I'll take one.

Drop me a PM on how you want paid or drop me a paypal invoice to john@jmcdonline.com.

Cheers

John

[/FONT]

PM sent (y)

Just to clarify the following item

1000752y.th.jpg

is a Romantic Robot - Backup Device, and Kempston Interface -

This device can back up the Spectrums 48KB of memory to either TAPE, Disk or Microdrive (when connected to an Interface 1 or 2)

I believe that it may be possible to also use this device in conjuntion with a DivIDE to save items to a harddisk (with the right DivIDE bios) or infact save the game snapshot back to TAPE (or MP3 player)

Hi Jimbo - QL arrived nicely and thank you again for flinging in all the microdrives - you're a star!

Powered it up and attached it to my TV - and added a photo of it running Chess (again thanks for that!).

Too much black so the machine doesnt stand out too well agains the surface of my cabinet but I wonder if Sir Clive ever thought his Quantum Leap would have landed on a 1080p LCD TV LOL

Quality of the photo isn't brilliant as I used my iPhone!

J(y)

Attachments

• qlchess.jpg
    qlchess.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 0
QL price drop, its a give away really for these machines at £30 each. Missus is starting to moan about space in the cupboard. Three left, first post updated. Will also chuck in some random cartridges, will leave them here for another 2 days before going on the mighty evilbay.

Cheers

And the machines sold here reached their destinations? Feedback left in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom