Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
East Sussex
I know its a bit of a long shot but I am trying to source a 5C112E ULA for
my Issue 2 ZX Spectrum. It currently has a 6C001E-7 installed and I would
like to get it running properly with the correct parts.

Thanks

Russ

Will do it tomorrow as I'm out atm, it's my spare one I kept for my issue 2 but there is no reason to hold it as I don't use it. I have finished assembling my JustSpeccy 128 and that will be the main unit for tests and play. Shipping should be around £5 registered mail.

Here is the photo, will pm you PayPal address.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438154514.970363.jpg

a bit off topic,but what looks like a homemade ula in the top right? could you tell me where you got it please?

a bit off topic,but what looks like a homemade ula in the top right? could you tell me where you got it please?

I think that is a replacement ZX8401 for the Spectrum 128. Zaxon made some up for his JustSpeccy 128 board replacements.

Last edited:

I think that is a replacement ZX8401 for the Spectrum 128. Zaxon made some up for his JustSpeccy 128 board replacements.

hmm,could be a zx8401...i sort of imagined the ula would look like this if it was done in logic soldered to a board on riser pins.chip count looks right if it is.
im only sort of curious really if it is the ula.

Yes it's a zx8401 or pcf8401 replacement, for the ULA replacement send some nice words as a psychological support to Mark Smith so he can finish his "almost done" project and make all of us happy.

Glad you restored your issue 2 to original setup. Positive feedback will be left shortly. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom