PDA

View Full Version : Found SCSI II 50pin/ 3way cable

status
7th July 2010, 10:29
Looking for a SCSI II 50pin cable for two drives, all connectors female.. Aprox 20 cm.

L00ked on evil bay but kidney is reserved for X1000.:)

All connectors female.

ajk
7th July 2010, 10:49
Something like this (http://www.partco.biz/verkkokauppa/product_info.php?products_id=10566&language=en) perhaps? I don't know how they handle delivering stuff abroad, but as I live 10 minutes away from there, I could easily drop by and get you one. They also have the connectors and cable separately if it really needs to be a shorter one.

Let me know if you can't find what you are looking for elsewhere and I can get you something from that shop :)

status
7th July 2010, 10:58
Something like this (http://www.partco.biz/verkkokauppa/product_info.php?products_id=10566&language=en) perhaps? I don't know how they handle delivering stuff abroad, but as I live 10 minutes away from there, I could easily drop by and get you one. They also have the connectors and cable separately if it really needs to be a shorter one.

Let me know if you can't find what you are looking for elsewhere and I can get you something from that shop :)

Please note that we deliver only to Finland and Åland

I would be most greatfull:D just let me know about the p&p first.!:]

ajk
7th July 2010, 11:13
Well it's only the price of a padded envelope and a stamp, should be no more than 2-3 euros (unless you want an awful many cables ;) )

What would you like exactly? One of those ready built cables (60 cm) or the connectors and some length of cable separately, or..?

status
7th July 2010, 11:17
One piece of ready built 0.6m please and thats all!

ajk
7th July 2010, 11:23
Ok, I'll try to drop by the shop today if I can make it, if not, tomorrow or on Friday :) I'll let you know when I have. Cost is probably about 4 euros total since a single cable is very light.

ajk
7th July 2010, 15:09
Got one; PM me an address and let's get it in the mail :)

status
7th July 2010, 16:00
Pm regarding address etc sent.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Payment sent.

ajk
7th July 2010, 16:04
Payment received, will stick envelope in the mail today :)

davideo
7th July 2010, 16:15
Well done guys :thumbsup:

Time to update the thread prefix.

Dave G :cool:

status
12th July 2010, 10:48
Well...parcel recieved.. O.o (already?)

I am left speechless..leaving positive feedback now.!

davideo
12th July 2010, 10:53
Time to close the thread :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool: