status

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
Looking for a SCSI II 50pin cable for two drives, all connectors female.. Aprox 20 cm.

L00ked on evil bay but kidney is reserved for X1000.:)

All connectors female.

Something like this perhaps? I don't know how they handle delivering stuff abroad, but as I live 10 minutes away from there, I could easily drop by and get you one. They also have the connectors and cable separately if it really needs to be a shorter one.

Let me know if you can't find what you are looking for elsewhere and I can get you something from that shop :)

Something like this perhaps? I don't know how they handle delivering stuff abroad, but as I live 10 minutes away from there, I could easily drop by and get you one. They also have the connectors and cable separately if it really needs to be a shorter one.

Let me know if you can't find what you are looking for elsewhere and I can get you something from that shop :)

Partco.biz said:
Please note that we deliver only to Finland and Åland

I would be most greatfull:D just let me know about the p&p first.!:]

Well it's only the price of a padded envelope and a stamp, should be no more than 2-3 euros (unless you want an awful many cables ;) )

What would you like exactly? One of those ready built cables (60 cm) or the connectors and some length of cable separately, or..?

Ok, I'll try to drop by the shop today if I can make it, if not, tomorrow or on Friday :) I'll let you know when I have. Cost is probably about 4 euros total since a single cable is very light.

Got one; PM me an address and let's get it in the mail :)

Pm regarding address etc sent.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Payment sent.

Payment received, will stick envelope in the mail today :)

Well done guys (y)

Time to update the thread prefix.

Dave G :cool:

Well...parcel recieved.. o_O (already?)

I am left speechless..leaving positive feedback now.!

Time to close the thread (y)

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom