Not open for further replies.

TickledPink

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Anglesey
I'm about to start a round of chip sourcing and purchasing. If anyone needs chips for their project/repair then feel free to ask for a quote and I will try to find that part for you.

Notes
1. When requesting a quote I need the full part number of the item and the system it's for. This will allow me to also search for alternative part numbers if they exist.
2. If you're happy with a quote and would like to order, just give me confirmation of the quantity that you're looking for. No upfront payment is necessary unless the item is an expensive one (the cheapest price I could get on one ultra-rare chip was £300!! I kid you not!) or if it exceeds my own purchasing budget. Normally, I'll just bolt on the order and let you know when the part arrives so that payment can be arranged.
3. Delivery to the UK typically takes 3-4 weeks. Faster delivery is available but shipping is a killer.
4. If any items are faulty, you need to let me know within 14 days of delivery and be prepared to return the item.
5. I've shipped a few chips on Amibay and a fair number on evilBay in the past throughout Europe and all transactions have gone without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom