JohnyT

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
England
Region
Ayleth
Have an external scan doubler for sale.

Simply plugs into the amigas video port and enables the use of any vga monitor.

looking for £60 postage to uk £65 to Europe.

One or two pictures along with a more detailed descriptions (brand, model etc) usually don't hurt ;-)

Cheers
/eX

There doesn't seem to be any brand names or model numbers. Its a white box with a short Amiga video cable coming out of one side. On the other is a vga and power socket and theres also 4 buttons on the top for the menu. Ive only had it a short time myself it came with an A500 I bought recently, the previous owner claimed that it was only purchased recently and it does look quite new.
I've tested it and after a few minutes playing around with the on screen menu it displays great. I'm working the grave yard shift so cant upload any pictures till tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a quick search on Google and found a picture of it. It's the same apart from the one I have has a label with the the words " Amiga Scan Doubler" and the Amiga logo on it

scandoubler.jpg

FYI that looks a lot like a GBS 8200 solution. It was originally produced for old arcades but it converts 15kHz to 31kHz and therefore it also works on the Amiga too.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

External Scan Doubler

Hi JohnyT, I have sent you a pm 2 days ago. Can you check it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom