kaosboss

Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Lisbon
Hi all!

These are the items I'm selling: (no split)

- Motherboard rev B - Had some leaking in the past, but it´s fixed and works great! It's recapped and buster 11 on it. I will add the battery before shipping.
- 16 MB Fast RAM and 2 MB chip RAM
- Kickstart 3.1 ROM's;

Asking 260€ + shipping + PP fees.

UPDATE: - RTC Fixed ... Clock Found (y)

Attachments

• IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0378.jpg
    DSC_0378.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2192.jpg
    IMG_2192.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
- Motherboard rev B - Had some leaking in the past, but it´s fixed and works great! It's recapped and buster 11 on it. I will add the battery before shipping.

Not interested, but SysInfo & WhichAmiga (pics 1 & 2) reports "CLOCK NOT FOUND" & Hardware Clock: not available". Apparantly the leaky clock-battery has damaged the clock-circuitry.
I think that you should mention that in your OP to exclude any confusion for potential buyers.

Hi!

Thanks for your post! I didn't know that, but I talked with the person who repair the board, and he can fix it, so the clock will be just fine.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi, is it only mobo without the case? I'm asking because the title of the post can be misunderstood.

it was... but I change my mind and stay with it :) , but thanks for your post.. already remove the photo.

(y) I was confused reading the title, the items that you want to sell and the picture...Good luck with your sale :)

Hi!,

If the deal falls through... Of course you can be in line.
This is a revB no cpu in it, revD is the one with the 030.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom