Closed Very clean Commodore Amiga 3000 with keyboard, 1950 monitor, Tandem IDE controller + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
Very clean Commodore Amiga 3000 with keyboard, 1950 monitor, Tandem IDE controller + more

It is with great regret I put this machine up for sale as it really is a great original clean machine but I want to track down a 3000T so I’m building up a fund in advance for when one crops up.

I dont think I have ever seen as nice and complete an A3000 system for sale as this one.. clean fully working machine which comes with the following specification:

• Original Amiga 3000 manual
  • Original Commodore 1950 multisync monitor
  • Tandem IDE Controller with 4GB Compact Flash card installed along with various games and demos
  • Original Amiga 3000 Workbench install disks
  • 16 Meg Fast RAM in original ZIPS
  • 2 Meg Chip RAM
  • Working floppy drive
  • 68030 @ 25mhz + 68882
  • Battery had leaked a small amount but as you can see is only cosmetic damage that has been cleaned and sealed
  • Mint case, no scratches or dints or cracks to plastic
  • Mint original A3000 keyboard
  • Second floppy drive mounting plate also included
  • Flicker fixer circuit tested and fully functional
  • Super Buster upgraded to 11
  • Kickstart upgraded to 3.1
  • The original colour coded case screws are included
  • Even a spare A3000 floppy drive eject button is included should you wish to add a second
  • SCSI Hard disk – Will need WB re-installing as currently configured for various cards which I have now removed

The only modification that has been made to the machine is a square hole cut in the metal floppy drive frame where a 3640 was once fitted to allow the heat sink room to come through. This is partly covered by the included second floppy drive mounting plate.

Two simple conditions for sale:

• If you declare interest please send a PM and be in a position to actually buy it
  • This is collection only, without exception, combined it weighs more than me so no postage options or splits sorry…. Collection is Mansfield NG17, just off M1 J28... COLLECTION ONLY

Will be advertised elsewhere from Friday.

£559.00 cash on collection

Price drop to £539.00 and also living elsewhere.

P8112834

P8112837

P8112830

P8112824

P8112823

P8112822

P8112821

P8112820

P8112819

P8112818

- - - Updated - - -

P8112817

P8112816

P8112815

P8112814

P8112813

P8112809

P8112806

Last edited:
the next member to "suggest" "wish you would post"," i wish i live in uk if you decide to post...." or "would you swap" will get infraction points

its very clear from the 1st post what the terms of sale are the EXTRA LARGE RED WORDING is very clear to me...

Sardine quick question who when and where or have u deleted these posts very confusing

Sardine quick question who when and where or have u deleted these posts very confusing

Posts are never deleted.

Those that are way off topic or are against the rules of AmiBay and/or the terms of the sale are moderated out.

They can still be seen by all the Mods and Admins.

AHH I see will have to watch what I post then thanks Admins

Just A note to the seller keeping it on topic buddy you might want to give her a clean around the battery area again not sure if its the picture or not but looks like a little bit of fuzz still in and around the chips. Good Luck with the sale someone will be well happy

AL

Last edited:
Definitely very sweet. That first photo you posted looks like it could pass as original point of sale advertisement quality.

PM Replied with information explaining this has now sold elsewhere this morning sorry.

Thanks for all the interest :)

Very Amazing A3000!!

Very very interested but I live in Italy...so cannot collect in person.

I'm able to pay an extra if an arrangement on shipping could be available (before someone else will buy it).

Kind regards,
Marco

p.s. English is a foreign language for me, so please forgive any mistake in writing..

Last edited:
Well this is a nice sold elswhere, :D my dream is to get my hands on it..... and my dreams come true HA HA HA HA

I wish I could bought it but I dont have car to travel there and it would be too heavy for me to carry them all lol

Sorry Mark.... It was collection only and is now sold elswhere.

HI Aysel it was nice to meat you, neil is setting up the A3000 as we speak, love the arcade cabinet, Thanks for all the help and all the best m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom