Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Ladies and gents.
I recently got hold of my first NES and have a handful of games and am looking for a few more. Anything you may have can be considered, or any games you might want to recommend would be appreciated.
I'd really like a copy of;

Zelda, Super Mario Bros 2, 1943, SkyKid, Terra Cresta, Contra (probotector)

I also have a 4 player adapter, so am also looking for any copies of;

Gauntlet 2, Bomberman 2, Super Off Road and Smash TV

But I am open to any interesting games that might be out there.

I am interested, PM sent. :)

@ Zetro and Playgeneration, thanks guys there are some really interesting links there.

That Battle Kid game looks awesome, although it does seem to be pretty hard, have you actually got it yourself?

I played the Battle Kid demo on my real NES and it is definitely a difficult game. I think it would be a fun game once you get familiar with the controls. :) Here's a link to the demo if you want to try it in an emulator.

Heather

Cheers Heather, I'll definitely give that a go later when I'm feeling masochistic enough. ;)

Tokyo and I came to a deal for his Super Mario Bros 2 cart, I sent payment and the cartridge arrived this morning. Just tested it out and it works sweet as a nut, Cheers chap. :)

Cheers Heather, I'll definitely give that a go later when I'm feeling masochistic enough. ;)

Tokyo and I came to a deal for his Super Mario Bros 2 cart, I sent payment and the cartridge arrived this morning. Just tested it out and it works sweet as a nut, Cheers chap. :)
No worries pal, sorry it isn't a mint example but I knew it worked in that condition (well it's a few years ago since I tested it if im honest). (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom