Found Steve's Scart-input 1084 Amiga monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anapan

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
BC, Canada
Steve, looks like you have exactly what I want. Name a price and I'll probably match it. If the box has original styrofoam packaging, that should do for registered airmail shipping. If not, I'll pay for a good 1/2 foot of hard-packed starch-based peanuts and a corrugated box capable of holding this monitor. PM me a price.
Cheers!
Edit: Purchased! Could a mod kindly lock this thread (and if my title color editing doesn't work, fix it)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anapan,

The box has the original Poly inserts :)

I'll find out the postage costs for you first, I'll get the box down, pack the monitor and weight/measure the parcel.

I'll PM you to talk about price.

Steve.

Hi,

Payment rec from Anapan, thread should stay open until you've received the Monitor and we've both left feedback :)

Will get it shipped in the next few days and will update the thead and PM with tracking info as soon as it has been picked up.

Steve.

Update:

Update:

Monitor is packed and ready to go :)

Will be arranging for it to be collected tomorrow and have PM'd you Anapan for a contact telephone number to give the courier.

Will update again once collected and PM the tracking info.

Steve.

Monitor has been collected (y)

Will PM tracking info once I receive the email from the courier.

Steve.

Thanks Steve!
The monitor arrived safely and extremely quickly. Just as described. I completely forgot about the 250V/50Hz mains power issue (In Canada we run 110V/60Hz). I've found and ordered a good step-up converter. I can verify that this is the same monitor pictured, and that it has been well taken care of. I consider this a done deal, tho if it's policy to verify it's working order this thread will need to stay open for about a week while I await the converter plug. Otherwise all I need is a PM on how to leave positive feedback to properly close this thread.

Cheers!(y)

4 days, thats not too bad for UK to Canada, but did you see the route it took on the online tracking? :blink:

I really hope everything is fine after the journey, I think I packed it pretty well.

I'll go ahead and leave your feedback now, if the mods want to keep the thread open till you've tested it thats perfectly fine.

Steve.

Positive feedback left (of course). Thanks again. Should I need any further rare UK-based hardware or possibly scart cable connectors I will definitely ask here first. This was an awesome turn-around. Cheers!

Time to close the thread now then (y)

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom