tactica

Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Country
Spain
Region
La Coruña
SOLD

For sale is this CD32 with a fWSI expansion, complete with PSU (240V, european kind), SCART cable and one pad. Everything has been tested and it works. I'm asking for €100 + shipping, I accept IBAN/BIC only and will post worldwide. I'm also announcing this elsewhere.

CD32_1.jpg

CD32_2.jpg

CD32_3.jpg

CD32_4.jpg

CD32_5.jpg

CD32_6.jpg

CD32_7.jpg

Last edited:
Sold to Logostino, pending payment next Monday. Many thanks everyone for your interest (y)

Payment received. I went to the post office to deliver it immediately but turns out they were closed in the evening because summer period wasn't still over... Will send it tomorrow morning, in the meantime I'm tagging this as sold.

Edit: Apparently I can't do that myself. Oh well...

Last edited:
Payment received. I went to the post office to deliver it immediately but turns out they were closed in the evening because summer period wasn't still over... Will send it tomorrow morning, in the meantime I'm tagging this as sold.

Edit: Apparently I can't do that myself. Oh well...

Done

@davideo

Thanks! Anyway, shouldn't the OP be able to do that himself? I smell a FAQ here, I looked but couldn't find it :)

@davideo

Thanks! Anyway, shouldn't the OP be able to do that himself? I smell a FAQ here, I looked but couldn't find it :)

I know they can edit the title by selecting advanced edit options. I'm not sure about changing the prefix.

Unfortunately I can't test it as my options are completely different to yours.

The console is on its merry way to Hungary now :) Details sent to Logostino by PM.

The console is *finally* in the hands of Logostino, he will test it for a few days before we exchange feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom