Not open for further replies.

tactica

Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Country
Spain
Region
La Coruña
I'm selling this 464, spanish issue at €35 plus shipping. It's 100% working except for the tape counter, something broke and it can't be reset (I still keep the button in case the new owner considers a restoration). I only accept bank transfers but will post anywhere *within the European Union*.

Only the 464 itself is for sale. If you don't own an Amstrad monitor you will need a suitable 5V power supply and a custom video adaptor to use it with e.g. a TV set.

464_1.jpg

464_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Pluto63,

That would be about €30 for a regular parcel that will take like a week to arrive, or €23 for a registered letter, but the latter is for a box weighing 2kb 2 kg tops and I'm afraid that this will be weigh more than that. :(

Last edited:
Hopped for a max €20 shipping to bypass capital controls but no joy, forced withdraw interest. Thank you my friend.

Well, you can pay €20 now and the remainder next month. Would that be feasible for you? :)

It is of course, but first I'll wait to see what Pluto63 has to say about my offer :)

Sorry for late reply, as I said extra costs are too high so I have to withdraw, thank you my friend.

I am here, sorry, for the late reply, I still want it, will explain over PM...

Sold to amigo-mexicano, as explained and agreed by PM I'll send the parcel when I can afford it...

In agreement with amigo-mexicano I have cancelled the payment and returned his money, seeing as shipping outside the EU is too much trouble for me right now. I send my best wishes to amigo-mexicano and hope he can get another CPC elsewhere for a reasonable price. I also appreciate his patience.

@Moderators, please restore the status of this thread to "For sale" when you find a moment. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom